The 6 University of Wisconsin–Madison Scholarships in the USA
We invite you to find in this article, all the information concerning the University of Wisconsin–Madison scholarships programs in the USA.
Indeed, the scholarship program at the University of Wisconsin–Madison is considered to be among the best popular scholarships.
Each year, this scholarship program offers many scholarship opportunities for international students.
In addition, to study abroad, it is better to first check the availability of new scholarships in the USA.
By the way, getting a scholarship in the USA is the best way to finance your higher education in the USA.
In fact, here are the main organizations that can offer free scholarships to study in the USA :
- Public Universities in the USA.
- Private Universities in the USA
- Government scholarships.
- Scholarships offered by embassies.
- Scholarships offered by global organizations.
In addition, to study in the USA for free, it is better to first check the availability of new scholarships in the USA.
Besides, having a scholarship is a great way to study for free in the USA.
Also, the scholarship programs at the University of Wisconsin–Madison are, indeed, among the best scholarships in the USA.
So, to get an idea about this scholarship, we will focus on the following points, namely:
- The general presentation of the scholarship.
- The key data of this scholarship.
- The eligibility conditions for this scholarship.
- How to Apply to the University of Wisconsin–Madison Scholarship.
So, let’s find out more details about these points together.
University of Wisconsin–Madison scholarships in the USA
As we mentioned before, the scholarship programs at the University of Wisconsin–Madison are, indeed, some of the best scholarships in the USA.
Indeed, this scholarship is open to international students preparing their Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degrees and awarded based on demonstrated academic merit.
So, let’s discover together the essential points to know about this scholarship.
1. Overview of the University of Wisconsin–Madison Scholarship
Both current and incoming students can research and explore all the scholarships they qualify for based on their program, background, and interests through the Wisconsin Scholarship Hub (WiSH).
Most of their scholarships are not awarded automatically—you will need to apply to them through WiSH.
The King-Morgridge Fellowship Program is an exceptional opportunity for enterprising, creative and dedicated young adults who are committed to applying their talents to poverty reduction.
King-Morgridge Scholars will be from countries in Africa, the Caribbean, Latin America, South and Southeast Asia.
Selected scholars will receive a four-year, full-time scholarship to the University of Wisconsin-Madison that includes tuition and fees, on-campus room and board, health insurance, school tickets, aircraft and a miscellaneous expense allowance.
2. The key data of University of Wisconsin–Madison scholarships programs
Here are the main facts about this scholarship.
- Scholarship Name: University of Wisconsin–Madison Scholarships
- Organization: University of Wisconsin–Madison
- Country: USA
- Level of study: Bachelor
- Specialties of the scholarship: Humanities and Social Sciences, Fundamental Sciences, Computer Science, Law, Several university specialties
- Scholarship year: Every year
- Amount of Award: Up to 100% of tuition and living expenses
- Opening date of the scholarship: During the month of October each year
- Closing date of the scholarship: During the month of February each year
- Target Countries: All countries
- Target groups: All groups
- Duration of scholarship: Up to 36 months
3. University of Wisconsin–Madison Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Here are the main eligibility conditions for this scholarship:
- Citizens of all countries
- Graduates or graduates at the end of the current academic year
- Researchers and academics
- The student should not have a 2ᵉ scholarship
- Academic performance
- attitude and maturity
4. How to Apply to the University of Wisconsin–Madison Scholarships?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you craft your resume and cover letter, we suggest you read these two articles:
- resume for students
- Motivation letter for students
To apply for these scholarships, please apply through the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official Link: https://www.wisc.edu
So, to do so, we invite you to find :
- The registration formalities for universities in the USA
- The registration for a private university in the USA
- Finally, the registering at a public university in the USA
Thus, do not hesitate to contact the university for more information.
So, to conclude our article, we have introduced for you, the scholarship programs at the University of Wisconsin–Madison.
Indeed, as we mentioned earlier, this scholarship is considered to be among the best scholarships in the USA.
Furthermore, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in the USA.
In addition, if you are unable to obtain a scholarship in the USA, we invite you to find :
- The costs of university study in the USA
- Prices of public universities in the USA
- The prices of private universities in the USA
In addition, you can also find undergraduate scholarships in the USA, masters scholarships in the USA and PhD scholarships in the USA for international students.
Furthermore, you should note that if the application dates are closed, you must wait until the next reopening of applications.