University of Strathclyde Scholarships UK 2020
University of Strathclyde Scholarships UK 2020 – All informations you must know.
Find out all the information about University of Strathclyde Scholarships :
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : University of Strathclyde Scholarships
University of Strathclyde Covid-19 Hardship Fund and other financial support funds are now closed to students whose courses end this semester.
You may be eligible for Universal Credit after 22 May when your course will have ended.
You can find out more about Universal Credit on the UK Government web pages.
The Strath Union Advice Hub can provide further information and advice about claiming Universal Credit.
Registered students of the University are eligible to apply to the Fund if they meet the following criteria:
- have fallen into financial hardship or anticipate financial hardship related to the current Covid-19 pandemic; and
- Other funds are not available to meet their essential needs, or are insufficient to meet these needs; or
- An award is appropriate to meet exceptional needs
Awards may also be made on an exceptional basis to students who are “Valid to Register” status.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2020-2021
- Country : United Kingdom
- Organization : University of Strathclyde
- Name : University of Strathclyde Scholarships
- Level : Phd Undergraduate
- Specialty : Accounting and Finance Arts Information Technology Law Management and HRM Marketing
- Target : All Targets
- Number of scholarships : Not mentioned
- Amount : Not mentionned
- Amount Information :
- deadline : 30 September 2020
How to apply for the scholarship of the University of Strathclyde?
Applications will be assessed by members of Student Experience staff on the basis of meeting essential living costs for two months from the date of application.
Assessors will also consider exceptional expenditure arising from the current pandemic situation.
If a student receives an award, they may request a review of their situation after two months by submitting an update form available from the Funding and Financial Support Team.
When assessing need account will be taken of any other income available to the student or their household and priority will be given to essential living costs where household income is insufficient to meet that need.
Where a student applies to this fund but is eligible for support from another fund administered by Student Experience, consideration will automatically be given to whether another fund such as Discretionary Fund is more appropriate source of support. It will not be necessary to submit a separate application.