University of Montreal Scholarships in Canada 2021-2022
University of Montreal Scholarships in Canada – All information to know
Find out all the information about the University of Montreal scholarship:
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : University of Montreal
The Université de Montréal introduces a new scholarship program for exemption from additional tuition fees for international students.
The goal of this new program is to help the best talent from around the world attend one of the finest francophone research universities in the world.
To have more informations about Canadian Universities, we invite you to read those posts :
- List, Top And Cheapest Universities In Canada By Region For International Students
- List of 104 public universities and colleges in Canada for international students
- Top Canada university ranking – 30 universities to discover !
- The 20 Cheapest Universities and Colleges in Canada for international students
In turn, these international students will help fulfil our educational mission by enriching the cultural diversity of the Université de Montréal community.
The UdeM exemption scholarship program is designed to support international candidates in their university studies.
International students admitted :
- Who hold a study permit and who are neither permanent residents nor Canadian citizens.
- Who will be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies.
- And Who will not benefit from another form of tuition fee exemption through another policy or measure.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2021-2022
- Country : Canada
- Organization : University of Montreal
- Name : University of Montreal Scholarships
- Level : Master Phd Undergraduate
- Specialty : Accounting and Finance Human Sciences Information Technology Law Management and HRM Science
- Target : All Targets For African Students
- Number of scholarships : N/A
- Amount : 20.000$
- Amount Information :
Up to 20.000$ CAD
- deadline : 1 September 2021