University of Missouri-Kansas City Scholarships in USA 2022
University of Missouri-Kansas City Scholarships in USA 2022 – All information to know.
Find out all the information about the University of France scholarship :
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : University of Missouri-Kansas City Scholarships
Academic units offers several scholarship opportunities for international students who meet the eligibility requirements. You may also fund your education at UMKC with a variety of private scholarships.
There is some scholarships you have to know.
Bloch School of management
The Bloch Chancellor’s Non-Resident Award (CNR) is a renewable scholarship that covers the difference between Missouri resident and nonresident tuition, without a limit on the number of credit hours taken.
College of arts and sciences
The CAS Chancellor’s Non-Resident Award (CNR) covers $8,000 of non-resident tuition — $4,000 in the Fall semester and $4,000 in the Spring semester. It is awarded upon admission and is renewable.
You can find other scholarships in the link of applying bellow.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2021-2022
- Country : United States
- Organization : University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Name : University of Missouri-Kansas City Scholarships
- Level : Master Undergraduate
- Specialty : Accounting and Finance Arts Human Sciences Law Science
- Target : All Targets For African Students
- Number of scholarships : 24
- Amount : 8.000$
- Amount Information :
Up to 8.000$
- deadline : 1 November 2021