University Of Bremen Scholarships In Germany 2022
University Of Bremen Scholarships In Germany 2022 – All information to know
Find out all the information about the University Of Bremen Scholarships :
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : University Of Bremen Scholarships
ISATEC prepares young professionals for research and practical work related to the management and conservation of tropical aquatic ecosystems and their resources.
Classes are taught in English and follow the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
ISATEC is a member of the DAAD scholarship program.
ISATEC and Marine Biology programs will be merged to form a single master’s program with two study profiles.
From the winter semester 2021/22, ISATEC will be a study profile in the Masters program in Marine Biology!
The application must therefore be for marine biology.
Students wishing to participate in the ISATEC program must have completed their undergraduate studies and must hold a Bachelor of Science in Biological / Environmental Sciences with:
- an overall score of at least 2.5 according to the German grading scale.
- The grades of international applicants will be converted to the German grading system by the university administration.
- Applicants for the DAAD scholarship must be citizens of developing countries and have at least two years of professional experience.
Typical fellows work either for a public authority or for a public or private company in a developing country.
When applying to the ISATEC program, you can combine your application with a scholarship application provided by DAAD
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2022-2023
- Country : Germany
- Organization : University Of Bremen
- Name : University Of Bremen Scholarships
- Level : Master
- Specialty : Science
- Target : All Targets For African Students
- Number of scholarships : N/A
- Amount : 8500€
- Amount Information :850€ / month
- deadline : 15 October 2021