University of Bradford Scholarships UK 2020
Apply for the University of Bradford Scholarships UK 2020 – All informations you must know.
Find out all the information about University of Bradford :
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : University of Bradford Scholarships
Peace Studies and International Development (PSID), one of the crown-jewels of Bradford in terms of global reputation, was formed with the merger of two erstwhile departments namely, Department of Peace Studies (created in 1973 as the world’s first such department) and the Bradford Centre for International Development (in 1969 as one of the four oldest development studies centres in the UK).
The combined Division benefits from an excellent international recognition for its Postgraduate programmes.
The University is thrilled to be able to announce two scholarsips that will benefit both international applicants and also those who are classed as home students – usually those from the UK and EU.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2020-2021
- Country : United Kingdom
- Organization : University of Bradford
- Name : University of Bradford Scholarships
- Level : Master
- Specialty : Accounting and Finance Communication Law Management and HRM Marketing
- Target : All Targets
- Number of scholarships : 3
- Amount : 5000£
- Amount Information :Up to 5000£
- deadline : 20 September 2020
How to apply for the scholarship of University of Bradford?
All students that have been offered a place on any of the applicable courses.
These scholarships are automatically processed and no separate application is required.
International scholarships are for those self-funding only.
Please note that students can only receive one scholarship or discount so students who are eligible for more than one award will be given the award of the highest value.