Université Libre de Bruxelles Scholarships Belgium 2020
Université Libre de Bruxelles Scholarships Belgium 2020 – All informations you must know.
Find out all the information about Université Libre de Bruxelles Scholarships :
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : Université Libre de Bruxelles Scholarships
If you have a PhD for maximum 7 years, or at least 4 years of full-time documented research (max. 11 years) and if you do not have resided or carried out your main activity in Belgium for more than 12 months over the last 3 years before the call deadline, you are eligible for IF@ULB !
Tips for the submission platform:
- Do not wait the last day to submit ! Heavy traffic may slow down the processs resulting in a submission after the deadline
- Your submission must have been uploaded by September 1st at 17h00 Brussels time (UTC + 2)
- If you have a slow internet connexion, try to limit the weight of your PDF files
- Applicants of any age and of any nationality are eligible.
- Eligible applicants are Experienced Researchers, i.e.
- Holders of a PhD degree with less than 7 years of post-doctoral experience prior to September 1st 2020
- Applicants without a PhD, provided they have documented full-time research experience of at least 4 years prior to September 15th 2020 and not more than 11 years prior to September 1st 2020
An eligibility extension of 15 weeks per child is granted in case of maternity
Eligible applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Belgium for more than 12 months during the past 3 years before September 1st 2020
There are no restrictions on scientific domain. A member of ULB academic staff must explicitly accept to supervise and train the applicant to integrate them in their group.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2020-2021
- Country : Belgium
- Organization : Université Libre de Bruxelles
- Name : Université Libre de Bruxelles Scholarships
- Level : Phd
- Specialty : Accounting and Finance Law Management and HRM Marketing
- Target : All Targets
- Number of scholarships : 21
- Amount : Not mentionned
- Amount Information :
- deadline : 1 September 2020
How to apply for the scholarship of the Université Libre de Bruxelles Scholarships?
The Guide for Applicants for the third call will help you to prepare your application file. The Guide also provides detailed information about the evaluation and selection procedure, which involves three stages: an eligibility check, a remote expert evaluation and a panel review.
The applicant must identify a supervisor at ULB and obtain a letter of acceptance from them. If the applicant has not yet identified a supervisor, they can consult the ULB Research Inventory.
The Guide for Evaluators describes the evaluation and selection procedure in detail.