10 UNIL Master’s scholarships In Switzerland 2022
Scholarship from the University of Lausanne – All information to know about UNIL Master’s scholarships.
Find out all the information about the University of Lausanne scholarship :
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : UNIL Master’s scholarships
Master’s scholarships are scholarships for excellence intended exclusively for students who have graduated from a foreign university and whose academic results are of a very high standard.
The scholarship is awarded for the minimum regulatory period of the program chosen by the student.
It amounts to CHF 1,600.- per month from September 15 to July 15, for the entire duration of the master’s program, except in the event of definitive failure after the first year.
Students selected for a scholarship will be exempt from the fixed course registration fees, with the exception of the semester fees of CHF 80.
The list of UNIL Masters to which it is possible to apply can be found at this address.
However, it is not possible to apply for the following Masters programs :
- Master of the School of Medicine
- Master in Educational Sciences and Practices
- Master in Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne
- Master of Law in Criminal Sciences, magistracy mention
- Master in Didactics of Physical Education and Sport
- Master in Health Sciences
- All MAS (3rd cycle programs)
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2022-2023
- Country : Switzerland
- Organization : University of Lausanne
- Name : UNIL Master’s scholarships
- Level : Master
- Specialty : Accounting and Finance Business Administration Human Sciences Management and HRM Science
- Target : All Targets For African Students
- Number of scholarships : 10
- Amount : 1600 CHF
- Amount Information :Up to 1600 CHF
- deadline : 1 November 2021
How to apply for the scholarship of the University of Lausanne ?
Candidates must send their complete unbound file, by post only to the following address:
University of Lausanne
Social Affairs and Student Mobility Service (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
You will find the list of required documents in the following link .
Please also find the Application Form
No other information.