UNIL International Master scholarships in Switzerland 2022-2023
We invite you to find all informations you need to know about the UNIL International Master scholarships in Switzerland 2022-2023.
Find out all the informations about the UNIL International Master scholarships in Switzerland :
- The year of study,
- The number of place,
- Organization offering the scholarship,
- The targets,
- The amount
- And deadline to apply for the scholarship.
Scholarships are the best way to go to study abroad in Switzerland for free or at best coast.
Moreover, several universities in Switzerland offer hundreds of scholarships each year.
So, you should find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in Switzerland.
By the way, all scholarships to study abroad need some requirements, and conditions to know.
Thus, in this article, we present the UNIL International Master scholarships in Switzerland for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This scholarship is open to students preparing for their Undergraduate, Master and PhD degrees and awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit.
Presentation of the scholarship : UNIL International Master scholarships
In this article, we present to you the UNIL International Master Scholarships in Switzerland for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is open to students preparing for their Masters degrees and awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit.
Master’s scholarships are excellence scholarships intended exclusively for students who have graduated from a foreign university and whose academic results are of a very high standard.
The UNIL grants around ten scholarships per year.
The scholarship is awarded for the minimum regulatory period of the program chosen by the student.
In addition, the list of UNIL Masters to which it is possible to apply can be found at this address.
Here are the main admission requirements for these scholarships:
- Obtain a foreign university degree deemed equivalent to a bachelor’s degree from UNIL before the start of the master’s program at UNIL.
- To have distinguished himself during his studies, in particular by particularly brilliant academic results.
- Have a language level of at least B2 (level according to the global scale of the European Language Portfolio) in French or at least C1 in English depending on the language of instruction of the chosen master’s degree.
- Not to be registered with UNIL.
- Have paid the administrative tax of CHF 200.
The Master’s scholarship application file also serves as a request for admission to the chosen master’s degree.
The application deadline is November 1 to start a master’s degree during the following academic year, in the fall semester or in the spring semester if the program allows it.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2022-2023
- Country : Switzerland
- Organization : UNIL
- Name : UNIL International Master scholarships
- Level : Master
- Specialty : Accounting and Finance Arts Human Sciences Law Management and HRM Science Technology
- Target : All Targets For African Students
- Number of scholarships : 10
- Amount : 1.600 CHF
- Amount Information :Up to 1.600 CHF a year
- deadline : 1 November 2021
How to apply for the UNIL International Master scholarships?
Before applying for this scholarship in Switzerland in 2022-2023 , you must first prepare your CV and cover letter well.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
No other information regarding these scholarships.