Trobe University Scholarships Australia 2020
Trobe University Scholarships Australia 2020 – All informations you must know .
Find out all the information about Trobe University Scholarships :
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : Trobe University Scholarships
Each year the University offers the highest University-ranked graduate research scholarship applicants in each College the David Myers Research Scholarship.
The scholarship is open to outstanding individuals, regardless of discipline or nationality.
Please note that there is no separate application for this scholarship, all applicants for an RTP or LTUGRS scholarship will automatically be considered.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
An Masters by research degree in a relevant discipline completed within the last ten years assessed at a La Trobe Masters by research standard of 70 or above, or
A Bachelor (Honours) degree, Masters by coursework or ungraded Masters by research degree completed within the last ten years where you achieved a weighted average mark of 70 or above across any coursework subjects, and:
- your degree includes a research thesis of 15,000-20,000 words, or
- your degree includes a written research component comprising at least 3/8 of one year, or
- you are the lead author of a peer-reviewed publication or other research published within the last ten years.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2020-2021
- Country : Austalia
- Organization : Trobe University
- Name : Trobe University Scholarships
- Level : Phd
- Specialty : Accounting and Finance Information Technology Law Management and HRM Marketing
- Target : All Targets
- Number of scholarships : Not mentioned
- Amount : 8000 AUD $
- Amount Information :Up to 8000 Australian $
- deadline : 30 September 2020
How to apply for the scholarship of Trobe University ?
If you wish to apply for this scholarship, follow these steps:
- review details on how to apply for candidature
- to identify a potential supervisor, submit an enquiry using our online enquiry system, indicating that you wish to be considered for this scholarship. We will direct this to the appropriate La Trobe staff member
- when you have received in-principle agreement for supervision, complete and submit your application to the La Trobe Graduate Research School (email@example.com) for admission into La Trobe’s PhD program, indicating you wish to be considered for a scholarship.
No other informations