The University Hamburg Scholarships Germany 2021
The University Hamburg Scholarships Germany 2021 – All informations you must know.
Find out all the information about The University Hamburg Scholarships :
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : The University Hamburg Scholarships
With its merit scholarship program, Universität Hamburg supports outstanding international students and doctoral researchers of all subjects and degree levels who are actively involved in a social or intercultural context.
The awarding of a merit scholarship allows recipients to concentrate fully on their studies and gives them the opportunity to develop their skills.
You are entitled to funding if you:
- are pursuing an academic degree at Universität Hamburg and have been enrolled in your degree program for at least 2 semesters (master’s and doctoral students can apply after 1 completed semester);
- do not hold German citizenship;
- are not eligible for the federal student loan scheme (BAföG)
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2021-2022
- Country : Germany
- Organization : The University Hamburg
- Name : The University Hamburg Scholarships
- Level : Master Phd
- Specialty : Accounting and Finance Arts Business Administration Communication Information Technology Law Management and HRM Marketing Mathematics Science
- Target : All Targets
- Number of scholarships : 3
- Amount : 1000 €
- Amount Information :Up to 1000 € / month
- deadline : 15 October 2020
How to apply for the scholarship of The University Hamburg?
You will then be invited to register and to complete your application.
You must upload the following documents to the online application portal:
- letter of motivation: please use this form (PDF)
- proof of social and/or intercultural activities (if aplicable)
- record of achievements: STiNE printout or list of course certificates. Master’s students and doctoral researchers submit their final certificate.
- evaluations from 2 professors or junior professors at Universität Hamburg. In justified cases, other teaching staff at Universität Hamburg can also prepare evaluations.
Template: evaluation form (PDF)
Only applications completed in full and submitted by the application deadline can be considered.
Therefore, begin compiling your application documents early on and have these ready to upload to the application portal.
Merit scholarships are awarded by a committee comprising members of faculties and ASTA (student council).
We will email you notification roughly 6–8 weeks after the application deadline. For an update on the current status of your application, check the online portal.