The East Tennessee State University Scholarships USA 2020
Apply for The East Tennessee State University Scholarships USA 2020 – All informations you must know.
Find out all the information about The East Tennessee State University Scholarships :
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : The East Tennessee State University Scholarships
The International Students Academic Merit Scholarship is available to eligible new international students seeking a graduate or undergraduate degree.
- Apply for admission to ETSU undergraduate admissions, graduate admissions)
- Have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa (F-1 Visa information, J-1 Visa information).
- Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement.
All international students who apply for admission to the university are considered for the scholarship. Upon admission, applicants who meet the following criteria will be offered the scholarship automatically:
- Minimum 3.0 high school GPA on the US 4.0 scale (freshman applicants)
- Minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA on the US 4.0 scale (undergraduate transfer applicants and graduate applicants)
- Applicants who qualify for the scholarship will receive notice of the award in their admission letter. Students who wish to accept the scholarship must complete and submit a scholarship acceptance form within three weeks from the date on the admissions letter.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2020-2021
- Country : United States
- Organization : The East Tennessee State University
- Name : The East Tennessee State University Scholarships
- Level : Master Undergraduate
- Specialty : Accounting and Finance Arts Information Technology Law Management and HRM Marketing
- Target : All Targets
- Number of scholarships : Not mentioned
- Amount : Up to 12.000$
- Amount Information :Up to 12.000$
- deadline : 15 August 2020
How to apply for the scholarship of The East Tennessee State University?
Thank you to apply by the link bellow.
Undergraduate students: up to 8 semesters provided the minimum eligibility requirements are maintained.
Graduate Students: Five semesters for recipients seeking a master’s degree, or commensurate with the length of the program.
Scholarship may not be combined with other scholarships that cover tuition costs (Creative Arts, Honors in Discipline, Grad Assistantship, Graduate Tuition Scholarship, Government funding, Fulbright grants, etc. Scholarship cannot be used when students are paying in-state, or Erate tuition.