Syngenta for Emerging Country Leadership France 2021
Syngenta for Emerging Country Leadership – All informations you must know .
Find out all the information about INSEAD scholarship :
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : Syngenta for Emerging Country Leadership
Syngenta is a world-leading agribusiness committed to sustainable agriculture through innovative research and technology. The company is a leader in crop protection, and ranks third in the high-value commercial seeds market.
Sales in 2007 were approximately US$ 9.24 billion. Syngenta employs some 21,000 people in 90 countries. Headquarters is located in Basel, Switzerland.
Since Syngenta strongly believes that talented people are the key to successful busainesses they embrace INSEAD’s mission to train the brightest and best from around the world for the challenge of tomorrow’s business world.
Syngenta is particularly committed to the dynamic emerging market regions and has therefore chosen to offer this scholarship opportunity to future leaders from emerging countries.
Two scholarships will be awarded per class and candidates for this scholarship will need to demonstrate:
- Outstanding academic achievement and promise
- Aptitude for business and financial management
- Leadership potential
- A commitment to contributing to their country or region at some point in the future.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2020-2021 2021-2022
- Country : France
- Organization : INSEAD
- Name : Syngenta for Emerging Country Leadership
- Level : Master
- Specialty : Business Administration
- Target : All Targets
- Number of scholarships : 2
- Amount : 22.500€
- Amount Information :
Up to 22.500 €
- deadline : 14 June 2021
How to apply to Syngenta for Emerging Country Leadership?
Complete online application and submit with essays.
Candidates must be a national of an emerging economy and have spent a substantial part of their lives in the developing world, in education and/or professional experience.
Experience in industry will be considered a plus. Preference will be given to candidates who require proven financial assistance.