Master’s Excellence Structural Biology Scholarships in France
We invite you to find in this article, all the information concerning the Structural Biology scholarships programs in France.
Indeed, the scholarship program at the Structural Biology is considered to be among the best popular scholarships.
Each year, this scholarship program offers many scholarship opportunities for international students.
In addition, to study abroad, it is better to first check the availability of new scholarships in France.
By the way, getting a scholarship in France is the best way to finance your higher education in France.
In fact, here are the main organizations that can offer free scholarships to study in France :
- Public Universities in France.
- Private Universities in France
- Government scholarships.
- Scholarships offered by embassies.
- Scholarships offered by global organizations.
In addition, to study in France for free, it is better to first check the availability of new scholarships in France.
Besides, having a scholarship is a great way to study for free in France.
Also, the scholarship programs at the Structural Biology are, indeed, among the best scholarships in France.
So, to get an idea about this scholarship, we will focus on the following points, namely:
- The general presentation of the scholarship.
- The key data of this scholarship.
- The eligibility conditions for this scholarship.
- How to Apply for the Structural Biology Scholarship.
So, let’s find out more details about these points together.
Master’s Excellence Scholarships in Structural Biology in France
Thus, in this article, we present the Master’s Excellence Scholarships in Structural Biology in France for the current academic year.
There are general information about this scholarship in France :
- Name : Master’s Excellence Scholarships in Structural Biology
- Country : France
- Organization : Grenoble Alpes University
- Level : Master
- Specialities : Structural Biology
- Targets : African Students and International Students
- Opening date of the scholarship: During the month of January each year
- Closing date of the scholarship: During the month of March each year
- Financial aid : Fully Funded Scholarships
- The Amount : €8000
As part of the Chemistry Biology Health Graduate School of the University of Grenoble Alpes, the GRAL research consortium finances Master 2 excellence scholarships.
Admission to Master 2 at Université Grenoble Alpes is totally independent of the GRAL excellence scholarship.
Application deadlines may vary by program.
The scholarship is conditional on enrollment in one of the above Masters programs in biology, plant biology or health engineering at the University of Grenoble Alpes, and on maintaining a satisfactory academic record.
A maximum of 6 GRAL scholarships of €8,000 are offered to cover the academic year from September to June, which includes 4 months of coursework and 6 months of research internship.
Candidates must not have studied in Grenoble for their bachelor’s degree, and either have moved to Grenoble for the 1st year of the Master’s, or have moved to Grenoble for the 2nd year of the Master’s.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
So, to do so, we invite you to find :
- The registration formalities for universities in France
- The registration for a private university in France
- Finally, the registering at a public university in France
Thus, do not hesitate to contact the university for more information.
So, to conclude our article, we have introduced for you, the scholarship programs at the Structural Biology.
Indeed, as we mentioned earlier, this scholarship is considered to be among the best scholarships in France.
Furthermore, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in France.
In addition, if you are unable to obtain a scholarship in France, we invite you to find :
- The costs of university study in France
- Prices of public universities in France
- The prices of private universities in France
In addition, you can also find undergraduate scholarships in France, masters scholarships in France and PhD scholarships in France for international students.
Furthermore, you should note that if the application dates are closed, you must wait until the next reopening of applications.