Stratford University Scholarships In USA 2022
Scholarship from the Stratford University – All information to know.
Find out all the information about the Stratford University scholarship :
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : Stratford University
25% reduction on tuition fees offered to an international student who is currently in their home country.
This scholarship is for students who are applying for a student visa to attend the University of Stratford as an international student and who are enrolled in a degree program leading to a bachelor’s or degree Master.
The applicant must be a first-time University of Stratford international student applying from their home country and NOT transferring from another US university or college.
The University of Stratford International Presidential Fellowship is offered to any new first-time applicant at the University of Stratford who applies as an international student and is accepted to the University of Stratford.
The candidate must apply as an international student using an eligible student visa.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2022-2023
- Country : United States
- Organization : Stratford University
- Name : Stratford University Scholarships
- Level : Master Undergraduate
- Specialty : Accounting and Finance Human Sciences Management and HRM
- Target : All Targets For African Students
- Number of scholarships : N/A
- Amount : 25% of tuition fees
- Amount Information :25% reduction in tuition fees
- deadline : 1 January 2022
How to apply for the scholarship of the Stratford University ?
The candidate must meet all the requirements for admission to the selected study program at the University of Stratford and must then enroll in the qualifying degree research program at the University of Stratford.
Please apply via the link below.
No late or retroactive request will be accepted.