The 120 Smarts Up Scholarships in France
We invite you to find in this article, all the information concerning the Smarts Up scholarships programs in France.
Indeed, the scholarship program at the Smarts Up is considered to be among the best popular scholarships.
Each year, this scholarship program offers many scholarship opportunities for international students.
In addition, to study abroad, it is better to first check the availability of new scholarships in France.
By the way, getting a scholarship in France is the best way to finance your higher education in France.
In fact, here are the main organizations that can offer free scholarships to study in France :
- Public Universities in France.
- Private Universities in France
- Government scholarships.
- Scholarships offered by embassies.
- Scholarships offered by global organizations.
In addition, to study in France for free, it is better to first check the availability of new scholarships in France.
Besides, having a scholarship is a great way to study for free in France.
Also, the scholarship programs at the Smarts Up are, indeed, among the best scholarships in France.
So, to get an idea about this scholarship, we will focus on the following points, namely:
- The general presentation of the scholarship.
- The key data of this scholarship.
- The eligibility conditions for this scholarship.
- How to Apply for the Smarts Up Scholarship.
So, let’s find out more details about these points together.
Smarts Up scholarships in France
As we mentioned before, the scholarship programs at the Smarts Up are, indeed, some of the best scholarships in France.
Indeed, this scholarship is open to international students preparing their Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degrees and awarded based on demonstrated academic merit.
So, let’s discover together the essential points to know about this scholarship.
1. Overview of the Smarts Up Scholarship
The University of Paris is pleased to offer 120 scholarships to foreign students who excel in their fields of study.
The SMARTS-UP program is funded by the SFRI call (Structuring training through research in initiatives of excellence) within the University of Paris.
This scholarship program aims to promote the internationalization of Master’s courses and facilitate the reception of the best foreign students in order to constitute a pool of excellence for the recruitment of future doctoral students.
It also aims to provide the best training to foreign students to give them access to quality expertise.
In this context, it is proposed to finance for 120 incoming mobility grants of €8,000 each.
This is to allow the University Research Schools (EUR) to welcome foreign students in the various Masters programs.
The university is thus being strengthened with a system for training foreign scientists who are experts in their field and future academic executives or senior officials in their country of origin.
This program also aims to train highly qualified future professionals who will participate in the economic and social development of their country of origin.
2. The key data of Smarts Up scholarships programs
Here are the main facts about this scholarship.
- Scholarship Name: Smarts Up Scholarships
- Organization: University of Paris
- Country: France
- Level of study: Master
- Specialties of the scholarship: Biology, Psychology, Virology, Mathematics, Fundamental Sciences, Several
- Scholarship year: Every year
- Amount of Award: Up to €8,000
- Opening date of the scholarship: During the month of January each year
- Closing date of the scholarship: During the month of April each year
- Target Countries: All countries
- Target groups: All groups
- Duration of scholarship: Up to 24 months
3. Smarts Up Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Here are the main eligibility conditions for this scholarship:
- Citizens of all countries
- Graduates or graduates at the end of the current academic year
- Researchers and academics
- The student should not have a 2ᵉ scholarship
- Academic performance
- attitude and maturity
4. How to Apply for the Smarts Up Scholarships?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you craft your resume and cover letter, we suggest you read these two articles:
- resume for students
- Motivation letter for students
To apply for these scholarships, please apply through the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official link: https://u-paris.fr/
So, to do so, we invite you to find :
- The registration formalities for universities in France
- The registration for a private university in France
- Finally, the registering at a public university in France
Thus, do not hesitate to contact the university for more information.
So, to conclude our article, we have introduced for you, the scholarship programs at the Smarts Up.
Indeed, as we mentioned earlier, this scholarship is considered to be among the best scholarships in France.
Furthermore, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in France.
In addition, if you are unable to obtain a scholarship in France, we invite you to find :
- The costs of university study in France
- Prices of public universities in France
- The prices of private universities in France
In addition, you can also find undergraduate scholarships in France, masters scholarships in France and PhD scholarships in France for international students.
Furthermore, you should note that if the application dates are closed, you must wait until the next reopening of applications.