10 Scholarships University of Paris in France 2021-2022
10 Scholarships from the University of Paris in France 2021-2022 – All information to know.
Find out all the information about the University of Paris scholarships :
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : University of Paris Scholarships
As part of its Attract mission, the New School Genetics and Epigenetics University School (EUR GENE) offers 10 scholarships each year to foreign students enrolled in the Master 2 in genetics at the University of Paris.
By combining 5 pillars of excellence in training and research located in Paris, the New School University School of Genetic and Epigenetic Research (EUR GENE) aims to offer a training program of excellence combining education and expertise in leading research.
The candidate must be:
- Holder of a Master 1 (or equivalent) obtained in a country other than France.
- Hold a nationality other than French.
- Have sent your complete application file during the opening period of the call.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2021-2022
- Country : France
- Organization : University of Paris
- Name : University of Paris Scholarships
- Level : Master
- Specialty : Science
- Target : All Targets For African Students
- Number of scholarships : 10
- Amount : 5.000€
- Amount Information :Up to 5.000€ a year
- deadline : 28 March 2021
How to apply for the scholarship of the University of Paris?
To submit your request, complete the form on the application platform: https://eur-gene.app.univ-paris-diderot.fr/44161?lang=en (link is external)
By first indicating your last name, first name and email address, you will receive a link allowing you to complete your file in several times if necessary.
Please note : once the form has been validated, you will no longer have access to it.
You will be asked for a pdf document at the end of the form. This must group together in a single file and in order:
- A complete CV
- List of courses taken and grades for the last three years of schooling, including for the current year
- A copy of your diplomas (NB: candidates selected for this scholarship must present the originals on arrival)
- Registration certificate for the 2020-2021 academic year (if schooling in progress)
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers or researchers, including at least one from your home university, with their exact and complete contact details
- Copy of your passport or identity document if you are European
- A language certificate (English) if you have one
- An identity photo
No further informations