Scholarships at University Of Liverpool in UK 2021-2022
Scholarship from the University Of Liverpool in UK – All information to know
Find out all the information about the University Of Liverpool scholarship:
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : University Of Liverpool
The Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship is intended to reward high-achieving non-EU international students starting at the University of Liverpool in 2021.
All new international students starting full-time non-clinical undergraduate programmes in September 2021 who achieve A*AA+ in UK A level exams or equivalent will receive a £2,500 fee reduction for their first year of study.
All new international students who achieve AAB in their A levels or equivalent will receive a £2,000 fee reduction for their first year of study.
Students will be assessed on the qualifications used to gain entry into the University only.
The Scholarship will be deducted from tuition fees and will only be available for the first year of study.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2021-2022
- Country : United Kingdom
- Organization : University of Liverpool
- Name : Vice Chancellor's International Attainment Scholarship
- Level : Master Undergraduate
- Specialty : Accounting and Finance Human Sciences Law Management and HRM Science
- Target : All Targets For African Students
- Number of scholarships : N/A
- Amount : 2.500£
- Amount Information :
Up to 2.500£
- deadline : 31 December 2021