Scholarships Türkiye Bursları in Turkey 2021-2022
Scholarships Türkiye Bursları in Turkey 2021-2022 – All information to know ( Exemple )
Find out all the information about the Türkiye Bursları scholarship:
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : Türkiye Bursları
The Islamic Development Bank (IDB) and Türkiye Fellowships are delighted to announce the call for new applications for the year 2021-2022.
The jointly funded scholarship program is awarded to successful applicants for study at top universities in Turkey, starting in September 2021.
The program is designed to provide educational opportunities for academically deserving students from member countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries
This is because the scholarship covers tuition fees, living allowance, accommodation, health insurance and round-trip airfare.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2021-2022
- Country : Turkey
- Organization : Several Universities
- Name : Türkiye Bursları
- Level : Master Phd Undergraduate
- Specialty : Accounting and Finance Architecture Arts Communication Engineering Human Sciences Information Technology Journalism Law Management and HRM Marketing Mathematics Medical Sciences Pharmacy Psychology Science Technology
- Target : All Targets For African Students
- Number of scholarships : N/A
- Amount : Up to 3570$
- Amount Information :Up to 3570$ / year.
- deadline : 15 April 2021
How to apply for the scholarship of the Türkiye Bursları?
Eligible applicants should apply for the program through the Türkiye scholarship website ( www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr ).
No further informations