7 Scholarships for PhD Degree Université de Toulouse France 2021-2022
Scholarship from the Université de Toulouse France 2021/2022 – All information to know.
Find out all the information about the Université de Toulouse France scholarships :
The year of study?
Who offers the scholarship?
The target of the scholarship?
The amount of the scholarship?
And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : PhD Degree Université de Toulouse
The Labex CIMI offers between 4 and 7 doctoral contracts ((co-) funding of 3 years) with an amendment for the start of the 2021 school year.
These supports are added to those of the Doctoral School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Telecommunications of Toulouse (EDMITT).
The main evaluation criterion will be the quality of the applicants’ academic record.
Moreover, the Labex CIMI encourages thesis subjects at the interface between mathematics and computer science. Co-financing is possible.
Recruited doctoral students will receive a salary of € 1900 gross per month.
They will have the opportunity to sign a teaching addendum for the duration of their doctorate.
List of documents to provide:
- A candidate’s CV
- Transcripts from L to M2
- A motivation letter from the candidate
- A description of the thesis subject signed by the candidate and his supervisor
- If applicable, a co-financing proposal
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2021-2022
- Country : France
- Organization : Université de Toulouse
- Name : Université de Toulouse Scholarships
- Level : Phd
- Specialty : Mathematics
- Target : All Targets For African Students
- Number of scholarships : 7
- Amount : 19.000€
- Amount Information :1.900€ / month
- deadline : 12 March 2021