14 Scholarships for Master’s Degree Université de Toulouse France 2021-2022
Scholarship from the Université de Toulouse France 2021 – All information to know.
Find out all the information about the Université de Toulouse France scholarships :
The year of study?
Who offers the scholarship?
The target of the scholarship?
The amount of the scholarship?
And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : Master’s Degree Université de Toulouse
The CIMI LabEx (International Center for Mathematics and Computer Science) in Toulouse offers Masters scholarships in mathematics and computer science as part of its scientific activities.
For the 2021-2022 academic year, 6 scholarships will be available at M1 level and 8 scholarships at M2 level.
The amount of funding will cover a significant portion of the housing costs in particular:
- Grant of € 1,000 per month over 10 months at M1 level
- Grant of 1,200 € per month over 10 months at M2 level
These scholarships are open to all students, French or foreign. The selection will be made only on criteria of academic excellence.
Applicants for an M1 scholarship: Applicants must have obtained a license or the equivalent of a European Bachelor’s degree.
Applicants for an M2 scholarship: Applicants must have successfully completed a first year of M1.
List of documents to be proved :
- Curriculum Vitae (2 pages max.)
- Transcripts from the first year at the university
- Details of the courses taken in 2020-2021.
- Two letters of recommendation. Letters must be sent before February 19, 2021.
- A letter of motivation from the candidate: applicants for an M2 scholarship must specify in their letter the M2 path chosen (IMAT, M2R, …)
- Information relating to the level language in French.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2021-2022
- Country : France
- Organization : Université de Toulouse
- Name : Université de Toulouse Scholarships
- Level : Master
- Specialty : Mathematics
- Target : All Targets For African Students
- Number of scholarships : 14
- Amount : 12.000 €
- Amount Information :1.200€ / month
- deadline : 12 February 2021