4 Scholarships in Queen’s University Belfast in UK 2021-2022
Scholarship from the Queen’s University Belfast in UK 2021 – All information to know.
Find out all the information about the Queen’s University Belfast scholarships :
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : Queen’s University Belfast Scholarships
Queen’s University Belfast is offering 4 Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships to exceptionally talented students.
The program is available to undertake undergraduate degree studies for the 2021-2022 academic year.
50% discount on all paid tuition fees for all years of a program, up to a maximum of four years (including early entry into year 2 or 3)
Applicants can only apply and be considered for the Vice Chancellor’s International Level Undergraduate Fellowship- AFTE r they have been offered a place to study their eligible program chosen and confirmed as Queen’s University of Belfast FIRM choice by their UCAS deadline.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2021-2022
- Country : United Kingdom
- Organization : Queen’s University Belfast
- Name : Queen’s University Belfast Scholarships
- Level : Undergraduate
- Specialty : Accounting and Finance Arts Communication Human Sciences Law Management and HRM Marketing Science
- Target : All Targets For African Students
- Number of scholarships : 4
- Amount : 50% of total fees
- Amount Information :
Up to 50% of scholar fees
- deadline : 30 June 2021
How to apply for the scholarship of the Queen’s University Belfast?
You must first apply to study at Queen’s University Belfast and receive an offer of location to study.
Once your application is submitted, you must submit the online application form.
Please apply via the link below.
No further informations