40 Scholarships at Friedrich Ebert Foundation in Germany 2021-2022
Scholarship from the Friedrich Ebert Foundation in Germany – All information to know.
Find out all the information about the Friedrich Ebert Foundation scholarships :
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : Friedrich Ebert Foundation
Applicants come from Africa, Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe.
Students in any subject area are eligible to apply, if they demonstrate excellent school or academic merit, wish to study in Germany, are committed to the values of social democracy and live by them.
Scholarships are awarded to highly-performing students and include a comprehensive seminar programme to help enhance the candidates’ social competences and academic skills.
Individual support by an on-site liaison lecturer is another benefit of the sponsorship.
Each year up to 40 students are awarded FES sponsorships.
They are paid a monthly amount of EUR 830 in Bachelor’s, Diplom, Magister, state examination programmes or EUR 850 or, respectively, when doing a Master’s course.
Furthermore, costs for health insurance are funded and scholars with a child receive a family allowance of EUR 276.
The scholarship does not have to be repaid.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2021-2022
- Country : Germany
- Organization : Friedrich Ebert Foundation
- Name : Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships
- Level : Master Phd Undergraduate
- Specialty : Accounting and Finance Human Sciences Law Management and HRM Science
- Target : All Targets For African Students
- Number of scholarships : 40
- Amount : 8.500€
- Amount Information :Up to 8.500€
- deadline : 30 November 2021