Scholarships at American University Of Paris in France 2022
Scholarship from the American University Of Paris in France – All information to know.
Find out all the information about the American University Of Paris scholarship:
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : American University Of Paris
AUP awards over 4 million euros each year to students of all nationalities, promoting economic diversity among our already culturally diverse student body.
Nearly 45% of AUP students receive some form of financial aid. Many financial awards range from 25% to 50% of tuition.
A limited number of awards are as high as 75% of tuition.
Scholarships are based on your profile and background, not on financial need.
AUP will automatically consider you for scholarships once you’ve been admitted to the university.
Financial Awards consider financial need in evaluating an award.
You must request and complete a financial award application to be considered for financial awards.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2022-2023
- Country : France
- Organization : American University Of Paris
- Name : American University Of Paris Scholarships
- Level : Undergraduate
- Specialty : Accounting and Finance Human Sciences Journalism Law Management and HRM Science
- Target : All Targets For African Students
- Number of scholarships : N/A
- Amount : 20.000€
- Amount Information :Up to 20.000€ / year
- deadline : 15 November 2021
How to apply for the scholarship of the American University Of Paris?
New students can apply for a financial award at the same time as they apply for admission.
The application for a financial award and any supporting documents will in no way affect the admissions decision.
You want to apply in this scholarship in France ?
Click on the link below.
No further informations