Scholarship University of South Australia 2020
Scholarship University of South Australia 2020 – All informations you must know .
Find out all the information about University of South Australia scholarship :
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : University of South Australia scholarship
Research Training Program international (RTPi) Scholarships are funded by the Australian Government and awarded to international candidates on the basis of academic merit and research potential.
An RTPi scholarship will cover your tuition fees and your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), and provide a stipend (living allowance), but will not pay for travel expenses. A thesis allowance is funded to cover the cost of printing and binding the thesis.
Applicants must read the Scholarship Benefits and Conditions – International Research Degree Students before signing the declaration at the bottom of the application form. These conditions apply to all people who accept offers from the University of South Australia for the RTPi scholarship or UniSA President’s scholarship.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2020-2021
- Country : Austalia
- Organization : University of South Australia
- Name : University of South Australia scholarship
- Level : Phd
- Specialty : Accounting and Finance Architecture Arts Business Administration Communication Education and Teaching Engineering Information Technology Journalism Languages Law Management and HRM Marketing Mathematics Medical Sciences Nursing and Midwifery Nutrition and Food Sciences Pharmacy Physiotherapy Psychology Science
- Target : All Targets
- Number of scholarships : Not mentioned
- Amount : 28.000 AUD $
- Amount Information :Up to 28.000 Australian $
- deadline : 31 August 2020