Portland State University Scholarships USA 2020
Apply to Portland State University Scholarships USA 2020 – All informations you must know.
Find out all the information about Portland State University Scholarships :
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : Portland State University Scholarships
The International Achievement Scholarship is awarded to new international undergraduate students on the basis of their academic achievement.
Students who maintain high academic standing may receive renewed funding for up to four years.
All admitted students automatically will be considered for the scholarship. You are not required to submit a scholarship application.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2020-2021
- Country : United States
- Organization : Portland State University
- Name : Portland State University Scholarships
- Level : Undergraduate
- Specialty : Accounting and Finance Communication Education and Teaching Information Technology Law Management and HRM Marketing Mathematics Science Technology
- Target : All Targets
- Number of scholarships : Not mentioned
- Amount : Up to 4500$
- Amount Information :Up to 4500$
- deadline : 1 September 2020
How to apply for the scholarship of the Portland State University?
Thank you to apply by the link bellow.
- Eligible students typically have entering grade point averages (GPA) of at least 3.5 out of a possible 4.0 grading scale.
- Students who have not yet met the TOEFL/English Language Proficiency requirement are eligible for this scholarship; however, activation of the scholarship will be delayed until after the ESL restriction has been lifted and the students are fully eligible for unrestricted enrollment in academic classes.
- The International Achievement Scholarship is restricted to new applicants only for up to 12 terms for freshmen and six terms for transfers. Students already enrolled at Portland State are not eligible.
- Master’s and doctoral applicants may be eligible for this scholarship depending on funding availability.