The 7 MSc International Business Scholarships in France
We invite you to find in this article, all the information concerning the MSc International Business scholarships programs in France.
Indeed, the scholarship program at the MSc International Business is considered to be among the best popular scholarships.
Each year, this scholarship program offers many scholarship opportunities for international students.
In addition, to study abroad, it is better to first check the availability of new scholarships in France.
By the way, getting a scholarship in France is the best way to finance your higher education in France.
In fact, here are the main organizations that can offer free scholarships to study in France :
- Public Universities in France.
- Private Universities in France
- Government scholarships.
- Scholarships offered by embassies.
- Scholarships offered by global organizations.
In addition, to study in France for free, it is better to first check the availability of new scholarships in France.
Besides, having a scholarship is a great way to study for free in France.
Also, the scholarship programs at the MSc International Business are, indeed, among the best scholarships in France.
So, to get an idea about this scholarship, we will focus on the following points, namely:
- The general presentation of the scholarship.
- The key data of this scholarship.
- The eligibility conditions for this scholarship.
- How to Apply for the MSc International Business Scholarship.
So, let’s find out more details about these points together.
MSc International Business scholarships in France
As we mentioned before, the scholarship programs at the MSc International Business are, indeed, some of the best scholarships in France.
Indeed, this scholarship is open to international students preparing their Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degrees and awarded based on demonstrated academic merit.
So, let’s discover together the essential points to know about this scholarship.
1. Overview of the MSc International Business Scholarship
Join one of the best French business schools!
Founded in 1962, Brest Business School is a member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles, a group of the best specialized business schools in France.
Brest Business School offers a Master of Science in International Business (MIB) entirely devoted to international trade.
Indeed, this MIB is completely taught in English and is designed for high-potential students with little or no work experience.
The objective is to provide you with the technical and behavioral skills leading to a management career in an international environment.
This unique and comprehensive program combines the academic rigor of courses taught by highly qualified faculty with business-focused teaching from senior multinational executives and leading experts.
This is a dual degree program set up in close collaboration with the Waterford Institute of Technology (WIT), Ireland.
The scholarship awarded by Brest Business School within the framework of this MSc in International Business (MIB) program is €1000.
It may in no case exceed this amount and is in no case renewable.
2. The key data of MSc International Business scholarships programs
Here are the main facts about this scholarship.
- Scholarship Name: MSc International Business Scholarships
- Organization: Brest Business School
- Country: France
- Level of study: Master
- Specialties of the scholarship: Management, management, finance and commerce
- Scholarship year: Every year
- Amount of Award: Up to €1,000
- Opening date of the scholarship: During the month of March each year
- Closing date of the scholarship: During the month of June each year
- Target Countries: All countries
- Target groups: All groups
- Duration of scholarship: Up to 24 months
3. MSc International Business Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Here are the main eligibility conditions for this scholarship:
- Citizens of all countries
- Graduates or graduates at the end of the current academic year
- Researchers and academics
- The student should not have a 2ᵉ scholarship
- Academic performance
- attitude and maturity
4. How to Apply for the MSc International Business Scholarships?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you craft your resume and cover letter, we suggest you read these two articles:
- resume for students
- Motivation letter for students
To apply for these scholarships, please apply through the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official link: https://brest-bs.com/
So, to do so, we invite you to find :
- The registration formalities for universities in France
- The registration for a private university in France
- Finally, the registering at a public university in France
Thus, do not hesitate to contact the university for more information.
So, to conclude our article, we have introduced for you, the scholarship programs at the MSc International Business.
Indeed, as we mentioned earlier, this scholarship is considered to be among the best scholarships in France.
Furthermore, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in France.
In addition, if you are unable to obtain a scholarship in France, we invite you to find :
- The costs of university study in France
- Prices of public universities in France
- The prices of private universities in France
In addition, you can also find undergraduate scholarships in France, masters scholarships in France and PhD scholarships in France for international students.
Furthermore, you should note that if the application dates are closed, you must wait until the next reopening of applications.