Master Program Deakin University Scholarship Australia 2021
Master Program Deakin University Scholarship Australia 2020 – All informations you must know .
Find out all the information about University of South Australia scholarship :
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : Master Program Deakin University Scholarship
The Faculty of Business and Law is offering a 20% scholarship to international students who enrol in the Master of Business Administration or Master of Business Administration (Healthcare Management).
- be a prospective international student
- meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary
- have achieved a WAM of 65 or higher in previous studies
To apply for admission to the MBA program, a student must have:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline and three years’ management/professional work experience or
- Masters degree in any discipline and three years’ management/professional work experience or
- Graduate certificate in a related discipline and five years’ management/professional work experience or
- Deakin Business and Law Postgraduate Qualifying Program (PQP) and three years’ management/professional work experience
Applicants may be eligible for recognition of prior learning for appropriate units of completed postgraduate study.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2020-2021
- Country : Austalia
- Organization : Deakin University
- Name : Master Program Deakin University Scholarship
- Level : Master
- Specialty : Business Administration
- Target : All Targets
- Number of scholarships : Not mentioned
- Amount : 20% off
- Amount Information :20% of the fees
- deadline : 1 November 2020
How to apply for the scholarship of the Deakin University ?
Students who meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically assessed for the scholarship.
No further informations