The 6 Master Grande Ecole Scholarships program in France
We invite you to find in this article, all the information concerning the Master Grande Ecole scholarships programs in France.
Indeed, the scholarship program at the Master Grande Ecole is considered to be among the best popular scholarships.
Each year, this scholarship program offers many scholarship opportunities for international students.
In addition, to study abroad, it is better to first check the availability of new scholarships in France.
By the way, getting a scholarship in France is the best way to finance your higher education in France.
In fact, here are the main organizations that can offer free scholarships to study in France :
- Public Universities in France.
- Private Universities in France
- Government scholarships.
- Scholarships offered by embassies.
- Scholarships offered by global organizations.
In addition, to study in France for free, it is better to first check the availability of new scholarships in France.
Besides, having a scholarship is a great way to study for free in France.
Also, the scholarship programs at the Master Grande Ecole are, indeed, among the best scholarships in France.
So, to get an idea about this scholarship, we will focus on the following points, namely:
- The general presentation of the scholarship.
- The key data of this scholarship.
- The eligibility conditions for this scholarship.
- How to Apply for the Master Grande Ecole Scholarship.
So, let’s find out more details about these points together.
Master Grande Ecole scholarships in France
As we mentioned before, the scholarship programs at the Master Grande Ecole are, indeed, some of the best scholarships in France.
Indeed, this scholarship is open to international students preparing their Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degrees and awarded based on demonstrated academic merit.
So, let’s discover together the essential points to know about this scholarship.
1. Overview of the Master Grande Ecole Scholarship
This scholarship is available as part of the 3-year Master Grande Ecole program.
Obtain a Master’s degree (Bac+5) in management, a diploma approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research and recognized by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles.
The Master Grande Ecole is accessible by competition.
This three-year program will allow you to acquire the fundamentals of management, to specialize in a discipline, and to access the highest responsibilities in the company.
The scholarship awarded by Brest Business School as part of its Master Grande Ecole program is €1,000.
It may in no case exceed this amount and is in no case renewable.
This scholarship only concerns students who would be admitted to this degree program, which is done in 2 or 3 years on the basis of the selection criteria inherent in the admission procedure defined by Brest Business School in the educational regulations of this program.
This scholarship is deducted from the total amount of tuition fees.
2. The key data of Master Grande Ecole scholarships programs
Here are the main facts about this scholarship.
- Scholarship Name: MSc International Business
- Organization: Brest Business School
- Country: France
- Level of study: Master
- Specialties of the scholarship: Management, management, finance and commerce
- Scholarship year: Every year
- Amount of Award: Up to €1,000
- Opening date of the scholarship: During the month of March each year
- Closing date of the scholarship: During the month of June each year
- Target Countries: All countries
- Target groups: All groups
- Duration of scholarship: Up to 24 months
3. Master Grande Ecole Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Here are the main eligibility conditions for this scholarship:
- Citizens of all countries
- Graduates or graduates at the end of the current academic year
- Researchers and academics
- The student should not have a 2ᵉ scholarship
- Academic performance
- attitude and maturity
4. How to Apply for the Master Grande Ecole Scholarships?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you craft your resume and cover letter, we suggest you read these two articles:
- resume for students
- Motivation letter for students
To apply for these scholarships, please apply through the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official link: https://brest-bs.com/
So, to do so, we invite you to find :
- The registration formalities for universities in France
- The registration for a private university in France
- Finally, the registering at a public university in France
Thus, do not hesitate to contact the university for more information.
So, to conclude our article, we have introduced for you, the scholarship programs at the Master Grande Ecole.
Indeed, as we mentioned earlier, this scholarship is considered to be among the best scholarships in France.
Furthermore, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in France.
In addition, if you are unable to obtain a scholarship in France, we invite you to find :
- The costs of university study in France
- Prices of public universities in France
- The prices of private universities in France
In addition, you can also find undergraduate scholarships in France, masters scholarships in France and PhD scholarships in France for international students.
Furthermore, you should note that if the application dates are closed, you must wait until the next reopening of applications.