4 Marymount Manhattan College Scholarships In USA 2022
Scholarship from the Marymount Manhattan College – All information to know.
Find out all the information about the Marymount Manhattan College scholarships :
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : Marymount Manhattan College Scholarships
Marymount Manhattan College awards scholarships to international students applying with TOEFL or IELTS scores and qualified GPAs in high schools.
You must register as a new full-time international degree seeking student to be eligible.
Students must not be U.S. citizens, have dual U.S. citizenship, or be permanent residents.
These scholarships are available for a maximum of four years and are renewed based on a minimum GPA requirement.
The scholarships apply only to the fall and spring semesters.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2022-2023
- Country : United States
- Organization : Marymount Manhattan College
- Name : Marymount Manhattan College Scholarships
- Level : Undergraduate
- Specialty : Accounting and Finance Human Sciences Law Management and HRM Science
- Target : All Targets For African Students
- Number of scholarships : 4
- Amount : 10.000$
- Amount Information :
Up to 10.000$
- deadline : 1 November 2021
How to apply for the scholarship of the Marymount Manhattan College Scholarships?
The candidate must meet all the conditions for admission to the selected study program at the University.
Please apply via the link below.
These scholarships cannot be combined with the first year academic excellence scholarships.