Louis Hainaut Prize scholarships in Belgium 2022-2023
We invite you to find all informations you need to know about the Louis Hainaut Prize scholarships in Belgium 2022-2023.
Find out all the informations about the Scholarships of Louis Hainaut in Belgium :
- The year of study,
- The number of place,
- Organization offering the scholarship,
- The targets,
- The amount
- And deadline to apply for the scholarship.
Scholarships are the best way to go to study abroad in Belgium for free or at best coast.
Moreover, several universities in Belgium offer hundreds of scholarships each year.
So, you should find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in Belgium.
By the way, all scholarships to study abroad need some requirements, and conditions to know.
Thus, in this article, we present the Scholarships of Louis Hainaut in Belgium for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This scholarship is open to students preparing for their Undergraduate, Master and PhD degrees and awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit.
Presentation of the scholarship : Louis Hainaut Prize scholarships
The University of Mons (Belgium) and the Agence universitaire de la Francophonie (AUF), through its Institut de la Francophonie for knowledge engineering and distance training (IFIC), join forces to award the Prize Louis D’Hainaut for the best doctoral thesis in educational technology.
The Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie (AUF) brings together 1,007 universities, high schools, university networks and scientific research centers using the French language in 119 countries.
It is one of the largest associations of higher education and research institutions in the world.
It is also the operator for higher education and research of the Francophonie Summit.
This award is annual and will be awarded for the ninth time in 2022.
The Prize has an international vocation and is open to any researcher who has obtained a doctoral thesis within an institution that is a member of the AUF network.
The subject of this thesis must imperatively relate to the use of technologies in education, independently of the discipline of affiliation, and must constitute a contribution to the evolution of scientific knowledge in the field.
Conditions of eligibility
- be a national of a southern country (it is possible to reside in a northern country);
- have successfully defended their thesis between January 1, 2018 and the closing date of this call;
- have written their thesis in French.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2022-2023
- Country : Belgium
- Organization : University of Mons
- Name : Louis Hainaut Prize scholarships
- Level : Phd
- Specialty : Arts Human Sciences Information Technology Law Management and HRM Science
- Target : All Targets For African Students
- Number of scholarships : N/A
- Amount : Up to 2.500€
- Amount Information :Up to 2.500€ a year
- deadline : 1 February 2022
How to apply for the scholarship of the university of Mons?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
In addition, you must also submit the following documents:
- duly completed application form;
- detailed curriculum vitae;
- summary of the thesis in three pages maximum in which the specific contribution to the advancement of knowledge in the field of educational technologies is clearly described;
- electronic version of the complete thesis (pdf);
- copy of the diploma confirming the award of the title of doctor, following the defense of the thesis, a copy of the thesis in electronic format (pdf).
To apply for these scholarships, please apply through the link below.
No other information regarding these scholarships.