The 15 La Trobe University Scholarships in Australia
We invite you to find in this article, all the information concerning the La Trobe University scholarships programs at the in Australia.
Indeed, the scholarship program at the La Trobe University is considered to be among the best popular scholarships.
Each year, this scholarship program offers hundreds of scholarship opportunities for international students.
In addition, to study abroad, it is better to first check the availability of new scholarships in Australia.
By the way, getting a scholarship in Australia is the best way to finance your higher education in Australia.
In fact, here are the main organizations that can offer free scholarships to study in Australia :
- Public Universities in Australia.
- Private Universities in Australia
- Government scholarships.
- Scholarships offered by embassies.
- Scholarships offered by global organizations.
In addition, to study in Australia for free, it is better to first check the availability of new scholarships in Australia.
Besides, having a scholarship is a great way to study for free in Australia.
Also, the scholarship programs at the La Trobe University are, indeed, among the best scholarships in Australia.
So, to get an idea about this scholarship, we will focus on the following points, namely:
- The general presentation of the scholarship.
- The key data of this scholarship.
- The eligibility conditions for this scholarship.
- How to Apply to the La Trobe University Scholarship.
So, let’s find out more details about these points together.
La Trobe University scholarships in Australia
As we mentioned before, the scholarship programs at the La Trobe University are, indeed, some of the best scholarships in Australia.
Indeed, this scholarship is open to international students preparing their Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degrees and awarded based on demonstrated academic merit.
So, let’s discover together the essential points to know about this scholarship.
1. Overview of the La Trobe University Scholarship
La Trobe University offers the OOB to students disadvantaged by the Australian border closure.
This is an additional fee reduction of up to 35% in recognition that students cannot experience the on-campus experience, services and facilities while they are abroad.
The OOB will only be available for online subjects that a student completes while overseas and is canceled once they resume their studies at one of our campuses in Australia.
To be eligible, applicants must be:
- new, beginner or continuing international student studying abroad online
- a citizen or permanent resident of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
- self-funded or sponsored students
2. The key data of La Trobe University scholarships programs
Here are the main facts about this scholarship.
- Scholarship Name: La Trobe University Scholarships
- Organization: La Trobe University
- Country: Australia
- Level of study: Master
- Specialties of the scholarship: Humanities, Social Sciences, Fundamentals, Law, Economics, Finances, Several
- Scholarship year: Every year
- Amount of Award: Up to 35% of the study costs
- Opening date of the scholarship: During the month of January each year
- Closing date of the scholarship: During the month of March each year
- Target Countries: All countries
- Target groups: All groups
- Duration of scholarship: Up to 24 months
3. La Trobe University Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Here are the main eligibility conditions for this scholarship:
- Citizens of all countries
- Graduates or graduates at the end of the current academic year
- Researchers and academics
- The student should not have a 2ᵉ scholarship
- Academic performance
- attitude and maturity
4. How to Apply to the La Trobe University Scholarships?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you craft your resume and cover letter, we suggest you read these two articles:
- resume for students
- Motivation letter for students
To apply for these scholarships, please apply through the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official Link: https://www.latrobe.edu.au/
So, to do so, we invite you to find :
- The registration formalities for universities in Australia
- The registration for a private university in Australia
- Finally, the registering at a public university in Australia
Thus, do not hesitate to contact the university for more information.
So, to conclude our article, we have introduced for you, the scholarship programs at the La Trobe University.
Indeed, as we mentioned earlier, this scholarship is considered to be among the best scholarships in Australia.
Furthermore, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in Australia.
In addition, if you are unable to obtain a scholarship in Australia, we invite you to find :
- The costs of university study in Australia
- Prices of public universities in Australia
- The prices of private universities in Australia
In addition, you can also find undergraduate scholarships in Australia, masters scholarships in Australia and PhD scholarships in Australia for international students.
Furthermore, you should note that if the application dates are closed, you must wait until the next reopening of applications.