KdG University of Applied Sciences and Arts Scholarships in Belgium 2022
We invite you to find all information you need to know about the KdG University of Applied Sciences and Arts Scholarships in Belgium 2022-2023.
Find out all the information about the KdG University of Applied Sciences and Arts Scholarships in Belgium :
- The year of study,
- The number of place,
- Organization offering the scholarship,
- The targets,
- The amount
- And deadline to apply for the scholarship.
Scholarships are the best way to go to study abroad in Belgium for free or at best coast.
Moreover, several universities in Belgium offer hundreds of scholarships each year.
So, you should find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in Belgium.
By the way, all scholarships to study abroad need some requirements, and conditions to know.
Thus, in this article, we present the KdG University of Applied Sciences and Arts Scholarships in Belgium for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This scholarship is open to students preparing for their Undergraduate, Master and PhD degrees and awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit.
Presentation of the scholarship : KdG University of Applied Sciences and Arts Scholarships
Thus, in this article, we present to you the KdG University of Applied Sciences and Arts Scholarships in Belgium for the year 2022.
This scholarship is open to international students pursuing a Master’s degree and awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit.
The Flemish Ministry of Education and Training awards scholarships for master programs in Flanders and Brussels to outstanding students from all over the world.
A Master Mind scholarship consists of a grant of €8,400 + tuition fee waiver per academic year.
Master Mind scholarship holders only pay an administrative registration fee.
The scholarship is paid in installments and covers accommodation costs, insurance and a significant part of their living expenses.
To be eligible for this scholarship:
- The candidate applies to undertake a master’s program at a Flemish higher education institution.
- The candidate must have a high level of academic performance
- The student has a good knowledge of the English language
- The host institution also carries out an academic verification of the student’s file.
- The candidate can only be nominated by one Flemish higher education institution.
- All nationalities can apply.
- Students already enrolled in a Flemish higher education institution cannot apply.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2022-2023
- Country : Belgium
- Organization : KdG University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- Name : MasterMind Scholarships
- Level : Master
- Specialty : Accounting and Finance Arts Human Sciences Journalism Law Management and HRM Marketing Science Technology
- Target : All Targets For African Students
- Number of scholarships : N/A
- Amount : 8.400€
- Amount Information :Up to €8,400 a year + tuition fee waiver per academic year
- deadline : 1 March 2022
How to apply for the KdG University of Applied Sciences and Arts Scholarships?
The introduction of a scholarship application must be made according to the introduction procedures and meet the admissibility criteria.
Thus, you need to follow the following steps:
- Check if you are eligible to apply and if the Flemish institution of your choice participates in the Master Mind scholarships.
- Submit your application to the host institution
- The host institution shortlists eligible applications
- The host institution initiates the application procedure for the Master Mind scholarship by creating your application file in the Mobility-Online application tool.
- You receive an e-mail generated by the Mobility-Online tool informing you that you have been shortlisted for a Master Mind scholarship
- You register in the Mobility-Online tool and complete your application file in the Mobility-Online tool before the deadline.
- The host institution validates and submits the complete application file in the Mobility-Online tool before the deadline of April 29, 2022
Documents to send
Here are the documents you need to send:
- photo passport
- International passport or national identity card
- Your CV
- Your cover letter
- Transcript of records
- English test results or exemption letter provided by the host university
- Two signed letters of recommendation from professors at your (former) home university
- Copy of the diploma(s) acquired
Please note that compliance with the admissibility criteria does not in any way guarantee selection and eligibility for training.