The 20 INSEAD Scholarships in France
We invite you to find in this article, all the information concerning the INSEAD scholarships programs in France.
Indeed, the scholarship program at the INSEAD is considered to be among the best popular scholarships.
Each year, this scholarship program offers many scholarship opportunities for international students.
In addition, to study abroad, it is better to first check the availability of new scholarships in France.
By the way, getting a scholarship in France is the best way to finance your higher education in France.
In fact, here are the main organizations that can offer free scholarships to study in France :
- Public Universities in France.
- Private Universities in France
- Government scholarships.
- Scholarships offered by embassies.
- Scholarships offered by global organizations.
In addition, to study in France for free, it is better to first check the availability of new scholarships in France.
Besides, having a scholarship is a great way to study for free in France.
Also, the scholarship programs at the INSEAD are, indeed, among the best scholarships in France.
So, to get an idea about this scholarship, we will focus on the following points, namely:
- The general presentation of the scholarship.
- The key data of this scholarship.
- The eligibility conditions for this scholarship.
- How to Apply for the INSEAD Scholarship.
So, let’s find out more details about these points together.
INSEAD scholarships in France
As we mentioned before, the scholarship programs at the INSEAD are, indeed, some of the best scholarships in France.
Indeed, this scholarship is open to international students preparing their Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degrees and awarded based on demonstrated academic merit.
So, let’s discover together the essential points to know about this scholarship.
1. Overview of the INSEAD Scholarship
The INSEAD Diversity Scholarship category funnels applications for a number of scholarships, which will be awarded based on need and merit.
Need-based scholarships will be offered to those who demonstrate and experience significant difficulty in raising sufficient funds for programs at INSEAD and may be limited in access to loans.
Priority will be given to applicants with a marked socio-economic disadvantage.
Merit-based awards will be for talented individuals who will contribute to the breadth of diversity of the Masters program.
The backgrounds, work experience and personal profiles of these bright and dynamic individuals will bring a unique diversity to INSEAD.
These candidates will also show their current and/or potential contribution to the region from which they come.
2. The key data of INSEAD scholarships programs
Here are the main facts about this scholarship.
- Scholarship Name: INSEAD Scholarships
- Organization: INSEAD
- Country: France
- Level of study: Master
- Specialties of the scholarship: Business Administration, Management, Finance, Several
- Scholarship year: Every year
- Amount of Award: Up to €25,000
- Opening date of the scholarship: During the month of March each year
- Closing date of the scholarship: During the month of June each year
- Target Countries: All countries
- Target groups: All groups
- Duration of scholarship: Up to 24 months
3. INSEAD Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Here are the main eligibility conditions for this scholarship:
- Citizens of all countries
- Graduates or graduates at the end of the current academic year
- Researchers and academics
- The student should not have a 2ᵉ scholarship
- Academic performance
- attitude and maturity
4. How to Apply for the INSEAD Scholarships?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you craft your resume and cover letter, we suggest you read these two articles:
- resume for students
- Motivation letter for students
To apply for these scholarships, please apply through the link below.
- Official link: https://www.insead.edu/
So, to do so, we invite you to find :
- The registration formalities for universities in France
- The registration for a private university in France
- Finally, the registering at a public university in France
Thus, do not hesitate to contact the university for more information.
So, to conclude our article, we have introduced for you, the scholarship programs at the INSEAD.
Indeed, as we mentioned earlier, this scholarship is considered to be among the best scholarships in France.
Furthermore, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in France.
In addition, if you are unable to obtain a scholarship in France, we invite you to find :
- The costs of university study in France
- Prices of public universities in France
- The prices of private universities in France
In addition, you can also find undergraduate scholarships in France, masters scholarships in France and PhD scholarships in France for international students.
Furthermore, you should note that if the application dates are closed, you must wait until the next reopening of applications.