INSEAD Diversity Scholarships France 2021
INSEAD Diversity Scholarships – All informations you must know .
Find out all the information about INSEAD scholarship :
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : INSEAD Diversity Scholarships
The INSEAD Diversity Scholarships category channels applications for a number of scholarships that will be granted based on need and merit.
Need-based awards will be offered to those who demonstrate and prove significant difficulty in raising sufficient finances for the INSEAD MBA Programme and may be limited in accessing loans. Priority will be given to candidates with a marked socio-economic disadvantage.
Merit-based awards will address talented individuals who will contribute to the breadth of diversity on the MBA Programme.
The background, work experience and personal profiles of such bright and dynamic individuals will bring unique diversity to INSEAD. These candidates will also display their current and/or potential contribution to the region they come from.
For some IAF Diversity scholarships the alumni will actively encourage those receiving an award to make their own contribution to the Alumni Fund in the future.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2020-2021 2021-2022
- Country : France
- Organization : INSEAD
- Name : INSEAD Diversity Scholarships
- Level : Master
- Specialty : Business Administration
- Target : All Targets
- Number of scholarships : Not mentioned
- Amount : 13.000€
- Amount Information :Up to 13.000€
- deadline : 10 August 2021
How to apply to INSEAD Diversity Scholarships?
Apply and submit essays and supporting documents on line. Only one application is needed to be considered for all the scholarships mentioned above.
Successful candidates will receive only one of these awards. The Scholarship Committee will identify the most appropriate fund for an applicant.
1. Proof of salary (latest salary slip or a letter from your employer).
2. Bank statements for the last three months that will reflect your checking and savings accounts. On-line overview is accepted.
3. If you have extenuating/exceptional circumstances in the past year (supporting dependents’ education, medical care, bankruptcy, etc.), provide relevant documentation.
Diversity Scholarships address two categories of candidates: meritorious candidates who demonstrate contribution to their region and candidates in need who demonstrate proven financial need.