HEC Paris doctoral scholarships in France 2022-2023
We invite you to find all informations you need to know about the HEC Paris doctoral scholarships in France 2022-2023.
Find out all the informations about the HEC Paris doctoral scholarships in France :
- The year of study,
- The number of place,
- Organization offering the scholarship,
- The targets,
- The amount
- And deadline to apply for the scholarship.
Scholarships are the best way to go to study abroad in France for free or at best coast.
Moreover, several universities in France offer hundreds of scholarships each year.
So, you should find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in France.
By the way, all scholarships to study abroad need some requirements, and conditions to know.
Thus, in this article, we present the HEC Paris doctoral scholarships in France for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This scholarship is open to students preparing for their Undergraduate, Master and PhD degrees and awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit.
Presentation of the scholarship : HEC Paris doctoral scholarships
In this article, we present to you the HEC Paris Doctoral scholarship in France for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This scholarship is open to international students preparing for their Doctorate degrees and awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit.
HEC Paris is, thanks to its Faculty at the cutting edge of research, one of the best Business Schools globally known for management research.
HEC Paris offers a national doctoral degree.
Each student admitted to the program is eligible for the HEC Foundation scholarship and benefits from an exemption from tuition fees.
The HEC PhD offers a Master integrated into its doctoral program and each student receives two national diplomas:
- Master in Management Sciences (Master Degree)
- And the Doctorate in Management Sciences.
Here are the main eligibility conditions for PhD programs at HEC Paris:
- Graduates or are in the last year of a Bachelor, Master or equivalent
- An excellent level of English in addition to being able to write their work in English
- An academic level of excellence
- Great to study at one of the best research business schools.
- Pass the management test: GMAT or GRE
- Pass the language test: TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2022-2023
- Country : France
- Organization : HEC Paris
- Name : HEC Paris doctoral scholarships
- Level : Phd
- Specialty : Business Administration Human Sciences Management and HRM
- Target : All Targets For African Students
- Number of scholarships : N/A
- Amount : 23.000 €
- Amount Information :Up to 23.000 € a year
- deadline : 20 April 2022
How to apply for the HEC Paris doctoral scholarships?
Before applying for this scholarship in France in 2022-2023 , you must first prepare your CV and cover letter well.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
Only applications submitted online are accepted for the start of the September 2022 school year.
A complete application must include:
- Copy of university degree (s) and / or registration certificate
- Cover letter
- All research work that can support your application (master / bachelor thesis, research work, articles, etc.).
- Official Management test score: GMAT or GRE
- Official English language test score: TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge
- 2 teacher recommendations
- Proof of identity
- Application fees (non-refundable): € 60.
No other information regarding these scholarships.