Fully Funded Scholarships at Toronto University in Canada 2022-2023
We invite you to find all informations you need to know about the Fully Funded Scholarships at Toronto University in Canada 2022.
Find out all the informations about the Fully Funded Scholarships at Toronto University in Canada :
- The year of study,
- The number of place,
- Organization offering the scholarship,
- The targets,
- The amount
- And deadline to apply for the scholarship.
Scholarships are the best way to go to study abroad in Canada for free or at best coast.
So, you should find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in Canada.
By the way, all scholarships to study abroad need some requirements, and conditions to know.
Thus, in this article, we present the Fully Funded Scholarships at Toronto University in Canada for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This scholarship is open to students preparing for their PhD degrees and awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit.
Presentation of the scholarship : Fully Funded Scholarships at Toronto University
This three-year leadership program is designed to train Engaged Leaders, equipping outstanding doctoral candidates with the skills to translate their ideas into action, for the betterment of their communities, Canada, and the world.
Scholars are selected each year and receive leadership training in the context of Brave Spaces in addition to generous funding for their studies.
Scholars will receive :
- Up to $40,000 per year for three years to cover tuition and reasonable living expenses;
- Tailored leadership training from Mentors and Fellows;
- Membership in a vibrant community of Scholars, Mentors, and Fellows, all of whom are leaders in their respective disciplines and sectors;
- Opportunities to acquire greater proficiency in Canada’s official languages (French and English) as well as Indigenous languages for up to $5,000 a year;
- Up to $10,000 per year for three years, as a research, networking, and travel allowance related to the Scholar’s doctoral research; and
- Membership in a vibrant community of Scholars, Mentors, and Fellows, all of whom are leaders in their respective disciplines and sectors, and lifelong membership in the Foundation’s alumni network.
At the time of application:
- Applicants must have been accepted into or be currently registered in the 1st or 2nd year of a full-time doctoral program and expected to complete their doctoral studies in 2025 or later;
- Applicants’ field of study must be broadly related to the humanities or human sciences of direct relevance to the future of Canada;
- Applicants’ doctoral work must relate to at least one of the Foundation’s four themes; and
- And finnaly, applicants must be Canadian citizens who are studying at a Canadian or foreign institution, or permanent residents of Canada or foreign nationals who are enrolled in a doctoral program at a Canadian institution.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2022-2023
- Country : Canada
- Organization : Toronto University
- Name : Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarships
- Level : Phd
- Specialty : Arts Communication Human Sciences Law Management and HRM
- Target : All Targets For African Students
- Number of scholarships : N/A
- Amount : Up to 40.000$
- Amount Information :Up to 40.000$ CAD a year for three years
- deadline : 21 December 2021
How to apply for the scholarship of the university of Toronto ?
You want to apply in this scholarship in Canada ?
To apply, candidates must complete the following after the opening of the competition:
- Open an account on the Foundation’s application portal
- Once registration is complete, create an application for the 2022 scholarship competition
- Submit referrals
- Complete and submit the application by the deadline.
The Foundation will officially announce the 2022 scholarship recipients at the end of May 2022.
Click on the link below.
No further informations.