Forté MBA Fellowships HEC Paris France 2021-2022
Forté MBA Fellowships HEC Paris in France – All informations you must know .
Find out all the information about HEC Paris scholarship :
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : Forté MBA Fellowships HEC Paris
As part of our partnership with the Forté Foundation, the HEC Paris MBA will offer exceptional women four significant scholarships per graduating class.
By opening educational pathways, the HEC/Forté scholarships will help improve leadership opportunities for women in business.
Recipients of the Forté Scholarship are high-quality candidates who meet our standard selection criteria and have demonstrated exemplary leadership skills in:
- Team building
- Community work
- Creative activity
So what can you hope to gain with a Forté Fellowship? Besides the financial benefits, there is the immediate exposure to leading companies in the Forté network as well as the network of peers among your fellows that extends beyond your business school.
But there are additional ways you will benefit from being a part of the Forté community:
- Participation in the Forté MBA Women Leadership Conference and the Financial Services FAST Track Conference, including networking opportunities with lead executives and with MBA students from partner schools, along with panel discussions and workshops that foster professional and personal development
- Exclusive access to Forté Connect, the online networking community for Forté Fellows
- Inclusion in the Forté Fellow resume book, which is distributed each fall to Forté partner companies
- Exclusive access to Forté Corporate Recruiter list
- Special invitations for job openings and leadership programs at Forté corporate partner companies
- Access to Forté Fellow LinkedIn group and Facebook groups
- Free lifetime Premium Access Pass to Forté ($50 value annually)
- Mentoring and special opportunities to connect with other Fellows and Forté representatives at your school
- Leadership development opportunities via your role in planning your school’s Forté outreach program to undergraduate women
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2021-2022
- Country : France
- Organization : HEC Paris
- Name : Forté MBA Fellowships
- Level : Master
- Specialty : Business Administration
- Target : Only for Women
- Number of scholarships : 4
- Amount : 7.000€
- Amount Information :
Up to 7.000€
- deadline : 16 November 2020
How to apply to Forté MBA Fellowships HEC Paris?
It is up to each individual school to decide who will represent their schools as Forté Fellows. The process is:
- Student applies to Forté partner school.
- Students receives an offer of admission into Forté partner school’s MBA program.
- Student receives consideration for all scholarship opportunities through that institution.
- The school selects its Forté Fellows.
- Partner school notifies Forté of its selections.
The following are guidelines for admissions directors to consider as they select admitted MBA candidates for the Forté Fellowship:
- Candidates should exhibit exemplary leadership in one or more ways: academic leadership, team leadership, community leadership, and creative leadership.
- Candidates should demonstrate a commitment to women and girls via personal mentorship or community involvement. Such commitment is in alignment with the mission of Forté Foundation.
- Schools are encouraged to nominate fellows from their schools who represent diverse educational and work backgrounds, career goals, ethnicities and citizenship.