Financial Insecurity Scholarship Laval University Canada 2021
Apply for Financial Insecurity Scholarship at Laval University Canada 2021 – All informations you must know.
Find out all the information about Laval University Scholarships :
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : Financial Insecurity Scholarship Laval University
This scholarship is intended for students with a current budget deficit preventing them from meeting their basic needs , who find themselves temporarily in a situation where it is no longer possible to further reduce their expenses, nor to increase their income, and for whom further education may be compromised.
- Being now in precarious financial situation ;
- Be registered at Laval University for the summer 2020 session;
- Have a minimum average of 2.00 out of 4.33 at the undergraduate level, and 2.67 out of 4.33 at the graduate level;
- Be ineligible for the Canada Emergency Benefit (CEP);
- Be ineligible for the Canada Student Emergency Benefit (CEP);
- Reside in Canada during the summer 2020 session;
- Have paid the full tuition fees for the winter 2020 semester;
- Have applied for financial assistance (loans and bursaries) to the government of your Canadian province. This obligation applies to all students with Canadian citizenship, permanent resident or refugee status.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2020-2021 2021-2022
- Country : Canada
- Organization : Laval University
- Name : Financial Insecurity Scholarship Laval University
- Level : Master Phd Undergraduate
- Specialty : Accounting and Finance Arts Communication Human Sciences Law Management and HRM Science
- Target : All Targets
- Number of scholarships : Not mentioned
- Amount : 600$
- Amount Information :Partial scholarship
- deadline : 12 September 2021
How to apply for the scholarship of the Laval University?
Thank you to apply with the link bellow
- One of the conditions for obtaining the scholarship is to demonstrate satisfactorily that the scholarship is essential for the pursuit of studies.
- Note that a return to financial balance requires the acquisition of a job quickly, whether or not it is related to your field of study. Please note that the placement service of Université Laval can assist you in this process. Make an appointment now with an employment counselor.
- The selection committee could check your MEES financial aid file and additional documents could be requested to establish your financial situation.
- An individual consultation with a socio-economic resources advisor from our office may be requested for clarification purposes for the analysis of your file.