Doctoral Admission Scholarship Laval University Canada 2021
Apply for Doctoral Admission Scholarship at Laval University Canada 2021 – All informations you must know.
Find out all the information about Laval University Scholarships :
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : Doctoral Admission Scholarship Laval University
Laval University offers an admission scholarship of $ 2,000 to all students registered for the first time in a full-time doctoral program at Université Laval in the summer, fall or winter.
- Be admitted to a first doctoral program (3 rd cycle) at Laval University;
- Be registered full-time in their doctoral program;
- Not be a recipient of the Additional Tuition Fee Exemption Program offered by Université Laval to foreign students.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2020-2021 2021-2022
- Country : Canada
- Organization : Laval University
- Name : Doctoral Admission Scholarship Laval University
- Level : Phd
- Specialty : Information Technology Law Management and HRM Marketing Mathematics Science
- Target : All Targets
- Number of scholarships : Not mentioned
- Amount : 2000$
- Amount Information :
- deadline : 12 September 2021
How to apply for the scholarship of the Laval University ?
Thank you to apply with the link bellow.
You do not have to complete any administrative form to receive your scholarship.
The Registrar’s Office provides the list of eligible individuals for the BBAF which provides financial management for this scholarship program.
All eligible students will receive a communication from the Scholarship and Financial Aid Office after the deadline for withdrawing from courses with reimbursement.
As of the summer 2020 session, the scholarship will be paid in a single payment of $ 2,000 during the first full-time registration session for the doctorate.
However, students must have registered at least part-time for each session following the start of their studies to be eligible to receive the scholarship