The 15 cheapest universities in Canada in 2023
We invite you to find, in this article, the 15 cheapest universities in Canada for Canadian and foreign students in 2023.
Indeed, before leaving to study in Canada, you must first have an idea of the costs of studying in Canadian universities.
In addition, the prices of universities in Canada vary according to several factors, namely:
- Universities in Canada
- The nationality of the student
- The study specialty
- And finally, the study cycle
Besides, the price of universities in Canada is quite high compared to other countries.
But tuition fees remain within average standards.
Indeed, compared to other countries like the USA, tuition fees are considered quite lower.
Before leaving to study in Canada, you should know that Canada has nearly a hundred public universities.
Furthermore, you should note that Canadian universities are among the best universities in the world.
Thus, you will find in this article a list including the cheapest Canadian universities and colleges.
The 15 cheapest universities in Canada
In this part, you will find the list of the 15 most affordable universities in Canada for international students:
- Memorial University of Newfoundland : Between $3,000 and $10,400
- University of Northern British Columbia : Between $3,400 and $22,100
- Simon Fraser University : Between $3,900 and $29,400
- The University of Waterloo : Between $4,100 and $40,300
- St. Thomas More College : Between $4,400 and $18,400
- University of Saskatchewan : Between $4,500 and $19,400
- Mount Allisson University : Between $5,000 and $18,500
- The University of Guelph : Between $5,600 and $26,700
- University of Moncton : Between $5,800 and $17,300
- Brandon University : Between $5,900 and $15,200
- McMaster University : Between $6,000 and $33,800
- University of Toronto : Between $6,200 and $59,000
- University of Victoria : Between $7,600 and $25,800
- The University of Calgary : Between $8,100 and $20,100
- Ambrose University : Between $8,400 and $20,800
The prices mentioned in this part are approximate average prices, which may vary according to the cycle of study or the specialty of study.
Indeed, we advise you to contact the university of your choice for more information on the exact prices.
You can find other universities that are not in this list.
In fact, we do our best to continually update this list of best schools.
Furthermore, if you notice an error or a university that is missing from this list, we invite you to contact us, and we will add it as soon as possible.
So, to conclude our article on cheapest universities in Canada for Foreigners in 2023, prices vary depending on several factors.
As we mentioned during this article, the cost of studying in Canadian universities varies according to:
- The Canadian university
- Study cycle
- The study specialty
- And, the nationality of the student
Indeed, as you have surely noticed, the cost of university studies in Canada can start from $3,000 CAD per year.
But, if you want to have additional information, we advise you to contact the universities in Canada of your choice.
Besides, you can also have the opportunity to study in Canada for free.
Just find a scholarship in Canada for Canadian and foreign students.
Moreover, the best scholarships in Canada can help you cover part or all of the costs of studying at a university in Canada.
In addition, we recommend that you visit each of the websites of the universities in Canada that interest you to make your choice.
Do not hesitate to contact the universities for more information.