The 8 Centrale Nantes Elite Scholarships in France
We invite you to find in this article, all the information concerning the Centrale Nantes Elite scholarships programs in France.
Indeed, the scholarship program at the Centrale Nantes Elite is considered to be among the best popular scholarships.
Each year, this scholarship program offers many scholarship opportunities for international students.
In addition, to study abroad, it is better to first check the availability of new scholarships in France.
By the way, getting a scholarship in France is the best way to finance your higher education in France.
In fact, here are the main organizations that can offer free scholarships to study in France :
- Public Universities in France.
- Private Universities in France
- Government scholarships.
- Scholarships offered by embassies.
- Scholarships offered by global organizations.
In addition, to study in France for free, it is better to first check the availability of new scholarships in France.
Besides, having a scholarship is a great way to study for free in France.
Also, the scholarship programs at the Centrale Nantes Elite are, indeed, among the best scholarships in France.
So, to get an idea about this scholarship, we will focus on the following points, namely:
- The general presentation of the scholarship.
- The key data of this scholarship.
- The eligibility conditions for this scholarship.
- How to Apply for the Centrale Nantes Elite Scholarship.
So, let’s find out more details about these points together.
Centrale Nantes Elite scholarships in France
As we mentioned before, the scholarship programs at the Centrale Nantes Elite are, indeed, some of the best scholarships in France.
Indeed, this scholarship is open to international students preparing their Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degrees and awarded based on demonstrated academic merit.
So, let’s discover together the essential points to know about this scholarship.
1. Overview of the Centrale Nantes Elite Scholarship
The Centrale Nantes Elite Scholarships – Total of €3,000 for 2 years – are awarded to the best non-European students accepted in the 1st year of a Master’s degree.
Furthermore, Applications for the scholarship must be completed and submitted on the application platform.
The results are given at the same time as that of the acceptance/refusal of the application, available if necessary in the detail of the training costs owed by the student.
Indeed, only international students (only non-Europeans are eligible for the Elite scholarship) holding a license (Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Technology) or equivalent, in a field related to science and technology
Students must have graduated by the end of August to enroll in a master’s program at Centrale Nantes in September.
Candidates must have a good level in mathematics and be fluent in English – written and spoken.
An applicant whose native language is not English is required to provide an internationally recognized test of English.
2. The key data of Centrale Nantes Elite scholarships programs
Here are the main facts about this scholarship.
- Scholarship Name: Centrale Nantes Elite Scholarships
- Organization: Centrale Nantes Elite
- Country: France
- Level of study: Master
- Specialties of the scholarship: Marine Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Control and Robotics, Civil Engineering, Urban Planning, Industrial Engineering
- Scholarship year: Every year
- Amount of Award: Up to €3,000
- Opening date of the scholarship: During the month of December each year
- Closing date of the scholarship: During the month of February each year
- Target Countries: All countries
- Target groups: All groups
- Duration of scholarship: Up to 24 months
3. Centrale Nantes Elite Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Here are the main eligibility conditions for this scholarship:
- Citizens of all countries
- Graduates or graduates at the end of the current academic year
- Researchers and academics
- The student should not have a 2ᵉ scholarship
- Academic performance
- attitude and maturity
4. How to Apply for the Centrale Nantes Elite Scholarships?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you craft your resume and cover letter, we suggest you read these two articles:
- resume for students
- Motivation letter for students
To apply for these scholarships, please apply through the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official link: https://www.ec-nantes.fr/
So, to do so, we invite you to find :
- The registration formalities for universities in France
- The registration for a private university in France
- Finally, the registering at a public university in France
Thus, do not hesitate to contact the university for more information.
So, to conclude our article, we have introduced for you, the scholarship programs at the Centrale Nantes Elite.
Indeed, as we mentioned earlier, this scholarship is considered to be among the best scholarships in France.
Furthermore, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in France.
In addition, if you are unable to obtain a scholarship in France, we invite you to find :
- The costs of university study in France
- Prices of public universities in France
- The prices of private universities in France
In addition, you can also find undergraduate scholarships in France, masters scholarships in France and PhD scholarships in France for international students.
Furthermore, you should note that if the application dates are closed, you must wait until the next reopening of applications.