Bond University Scholarships Australia 2020
Bond University Scholarships Australia 2020 – All informations you must know .
Find out all the information about Bond University Scholarships :
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : Bond University Scholarships
Bond University offers high academic achievers applying to study at an undergraduate level for a bachelor’s degree, with tuition remission scholarships. International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
A number of scholarships are provided each semester to international students commencing undergraduate studies at Bond University.
The successful award recipient must:
- comply with Bond’s general scholarship terms and conditions
- maintain a minimum average of 65% or better in their program
- be enrolled on a full-time basis
- participate in promotional activities arranged by the University.
Awards are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Acceptance of the award implies agreement to meet these obligations.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2021-2022
- Country : Austalia
- Organization : Bond University
- Name : Bond University Scholarships
- Level : Undergraduate
- Specialty : Accounting and Finance Architecture Arts Business Administration Communication Information Technology Journalism Law Management and HRM Marketing Medical Sciences Nutrition and Food Sciences Psychology
- Target : All Targets
- Number of scholarships : Not mentioned
- Amount : 50% of fees
- Amount Information :50% of fees
- deadline : 16 October 2020
How to apply for the scholarship of the Bond University ?
Students must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the International Student Scholarship Application Form (PDF).
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for chosen program. Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Have achieved academic excellence in the top percentile from your high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
- Complete and submit the International Student Scholarship Application Form (PDF) by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate studies at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.