Australian National University Scholarships Australia 2021
Australian National University Scholarships Australia 2021 – All informations you must know .
Find out all the information about Australian National University Scholarships :
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : Australian National University Scholarships
Each year the Australian National University offers the University Research Scholarship to support high achieving HDR students who are conducting research which aligns with the strategic directions of the University.
Selection of this award requires each of the ANU Colleges to convene a selection committee to score and rank ALL eligible H1 (or equivalent) applicants in a merit-based process. Overall ranking includes consideration of:
- Academic Record
- Research Potential, support from the prospective supervisor and location in which the research will be undertaken
- Referee reports
- English Language competency
- Comparison with other applications received in the same scholarship round.
In addition to the fornightly stipend, the scholarship also provides:
- Travel and Removal allowances for students relocating to Canberra to commence their research program;
- Thesis allowance;
- Dependant Child allowance (International students only);
- Paid medical, maternity and parental leave
In order to be considered for this scholarship in the main round of scholarship offers International students are required to apply for admission by either 15 April in the year of commencing their HDR Program or 31 August in the year prior to commencing their HDR Program.
Domestic students are required to apply for admission by either 15 April in the year of commencing their HDR Program or 31 October in the year prior to commencing their HDR Program.
Applicants are also strongly encouraged to make contact with the relevant Graduate Studies Convener or a prospective supervisor, prior to lodging an application, to discuss the proposed research topic and related matters.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2021-2022
- Country : Austalia
- Organization : Australian National University
- Name : Australian National University Scholarships
- Level : Phd
- Specialty : Accounting and Finance Communication Information Technology Law Management and HRM Marketing
- Target : All Targets
- Number of scholarships : Not mentioned
- Amount : 28 000$
- Amount Information :
Up to 28 000 AUD $
- deadline : 15 April 2021
How to apply for the scholarship of Australian National University ?
Applications must be complete at the time of submission, including all supporting documentation and referee reports, in order to be considered in the scholarship ranking process.
The award will be available each year to a prospective or continuing student who:
- is a domestic student or an international student enrolled in an accredited HDR course of study at the University
- has achieved a minimum of H1 or H1 equivalent in their prior studies