The 13 American University of Paris Scholarships in France
We invite you to find in this article, all the information concerning the American University of Paris scholarships programs in France.
Indeed, the scholarship program at the American University of Paris is considered to be among the best popular scholarships.
Each year, this scholarship program offers many scholarship opportunities for international students.
In addition, to study abroad, it is better to first check the availability of new scholarships in France.
By the way, getting a scholarship in France is the best way to finance your higher education in France.
In fact, here are the main organizations that can offer free scholarships to study in France :
- Public Universities in France.
- Private Universities in France
- Government scholarships.
- Scholarships offered by embassies.
- Scholarships offered by global organizations.
In addition, to study in France for free, it is better to first check the availability of new scholarships in France.
Besides, having a scholarship is a great way to study for free in France.
Also, the scholarship programs at the American University of Paris are, indeed, among the best scholarships in France.
So, to get an idea about this scholarship, we will focus on the following points, namely:
- The general presentation of the scholarship.
- The key data of this scholarship.
- The eligibility conditions for this scholarship.
- How to Apply for the American University of Paris Scholarship.
So, let’s find out more details about these points together.
American University of Paris scholarships in France
As we mentioned before, the scholarship programs at the American University of Paris are, indeed, some of the best scholarships in France.
Indeed, this scholarship is open to international students preparing their Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degrees and awarded based on demonstrated academic merit.
So, let’s discover together the essential points to know about this scholarship.
1. Overview of the American University of Paris Scholarship
AUP awards more than €4 million annually to students of all nationalities, fostering economic diversity among our already culturally diverse student body.
Nearly 45% of AUP students receive some form of financial aid.
Many financial awards range from 25% to 50% of tuition fees.
A limited number of scholarships can reach 75% of tuition fees.
Scholarships are based on your profile and background, not your financial need.
AUP will automatically consider you for scholarships once you have been admitted to the university.
Financial scholarships consider financial need in the assessment of a scholarship.
You must apply for and complete a financial scholarship application to be considered for the financial scholarships.
New students can apply for a scholarship at the same time they apply for admission.
The scholarship application and any supporting documents will in no way affect the admission decision.
2. The key data of American University of Paris scholarships programs
Here are the main facts about this scholarship.
- Scholarship Name: American University of Paris Scholarships
- Organization: American University of Paris
- Country: France
- Level of study: Bachelor
- Specialties of the scholarship: Management, Humanities and Social Sciences, Fundamental Sciences, Computer Science, Law, several
- Scholarship year: Every year
- Amount of Award: Up to €20,000
- Opening date of the scholarship: During the month of September each year
- Closing date of the scholarship: During the month of November each year
- Target Countries: All countries
- Target groups: All groups
- Duration of scholarship: Up to 36 months
3. American University of Paris Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Here are the main eligibility conditions for this scholarship:
- Citizens of all countries
- Graduates or graduates at the end of the current academic year
- Researchers and academics
- The student should not have a 2ᵉ scholarship
- Academic performance
- attitude and maturity
4. How to Apply for the American University of Paris Scholarships?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you craft your resume and cover letter, we suggest you read these two articles:
- resume for students
- Motivation letter for students
To apply for these scholarships, please apply through the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official Link: https://www.aup.edu/
So, to do so, we invite you to find :
- The registration formalities for universities in France
- The registration for a private university in France
- Finally, the registering at a public university in France
Thus, do not hesitate to contact the university for more information.
So, to conclude our article, we have introduced for you, the scholarship programs at the American University of Paris.
Indeed, as we mentioned earlier, this scholarship is considered to be among the best scholarships in France.
Furthermore, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in France.
In addition, if you are unable to obtain a scholarship in France, we invite you to find :
- The costs of university study in France
- Prices of public universities in France
- The prices of private universities in France
In addition, you can also find undergraduate scholarships in France, masters scholarships in France and PhD scholarships in France for international students.
Furthermore, you should note that if the application dates are closed, you must wait until the next reopening of applications.