The 9 American Association of University Women Scholarships
We invite you to find in this article, all the information concerning the American Association of University Women scholarships programs in the USA.
Indeed, the scholarship program at the American Association of University Women is considered to be among the best popular scholarships.
Each year, this scholarship program offers many scholarship opportunities for international students.
In addition, to study abroad, it is better to first check the availability of new scholarships in the USA.
By the way, getting a scholarship in the USA is the best way to finance your higher education in the USA.
In fact, here are the main organizations that can offer free scholarships to study in the USA :
- Public Universities in the USA.
- Private Universities in the USA
- Government scholarships.
- Scholarships offered by embassies.
- Scholarships offered by global organizations.
In addition, to study in the USA for free, it is better to first check the availability of new scholarships in the USA.
Besides, having a scholarship is a great way to study for free in the USA.
Also, the scholarship programs at the American Association of University Women are, indeed, among the best scholarships in the USA.
So, to get an idea about this scholarship, we will focus on the following points, namely:
- The general presentation of the scholarship.
- The key data of this scholarship.
- The eligibility conditions for this scholarship.
- How to Apply to the American Association of University Women Scholarship.
So, let’s find out more details about these points together.
American Association of University Women scholarships in the USA
As we mentioned before, the scholarship programs at the American Association of University Women are, indeed, some of the best scholarships in the USA.
Indeed, this scholarship is open to international students preparing their Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degrees and awarded based on demonstrated academic merit.
So, let’s discover together the essential points to know about this scholarship.
1. Overview of the American Association of University Women Scholarship
International stock exchanges have existed since 1917.
The program provides support for women pursuing full-time graduate or postdoctoral studies in the United States, women who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents and who intend to return to their home country to pursue a professional career.
A limited number of scholarships are available for study outside the United States (excluding the applicant’s home country) for female members of Graduate Women International.
Graduate and postgraduate studies at accredited US institutions are supported.
This is because applicants must have earned the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree by the application deadline and must have applied to their proposed institutions of study at the time of application.
Recipients are selected for their academic achievement and demonstrated commitment to women and girls.
Recipients return to their home countries to become leaders in business, government, academia, community activism, the arts, or scientific fields.
2. The key data of American Association of University Women scholarships programs
Here are the main facts about this scholarship.
- Scholarship Name: American Association of University Women Scholarships
- Organization: AAUW
- Country: USA
- Level of study: Master, PhD
- Specialties of the scholarship: Humanities and social sciences, basic sciences, computer science, health sciences, several
- Scholarship year: Every year
- Amount of Award: Up to $50,000
- Opening date of the scholarship: During the month of July each year
- Closing date of the scholarship: During the month of November each year
- Target Countries: All countries
- Target groups: All groups
- Duration of scholarship: Up to 24 months
3. American Association of University Women Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Here are the main eligibility conditions for this scholarship:
- Citizens of all countries
- Graduates or graduates at the end of the current academic year
- Researchers and academics
- The student should not have a 2ᵉ scholarship
- Academic performance
- attitude and maturity
4. How to Apply to the American Association of University Women Scholarships?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you craft your resume and cover letter, we suggest you read these two articles:
- resume for students
- Motivation letter for students
To apply for these scholarships, please apply through the link below.
So, to do so, we invite you to find :
- The registration formalities for universities in the USA
- The registration for a private university in the USA
- Finally, the registering at a public university in the USA
Thus, do not hesitate to contact the university for more information.
So, to conclude our article, we have introduced for you, the scholarship programs at the American Association of University Women.
Indeed, as we mentioned earlier, this scholarship is considered to be among the best scholarships in the USA.
Furthermore, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in the USA.
In addition, if you are unable to obtain a scholarship in the USA, we invite you to find :
- The costs of university study in the USA
- Prices of public universities in the USA
- The prices of private universities in the USA
In addition, you can also find undergraduate scholarships in the USA, masters scholarships in the USA and PhD scholarships in the USA for international students.
Furthermore, you should note that if the application dates are closed, you must wait until the next reopening of applications.