4 Algoma University Scholarships In Canada 2021
Scholarship from the Algoma University – All information to know.
Find out all the information about the Algoma University scholarship:
- The year of study?
- Who offers the scholarship?
- The target of the scholarship?
- The amount of the scholarship?
- And how to send your scholarship application?
Presentation of the scholarship : Algoma University
The Chancellor’s Award is a scholarship valued at $ 5,000 per year for international students entering their first year of study at Algoma University.
To be eligible, applicants must be studying full time.
To have more informations about Canadian Universities, we invite you to read those posts :
- List, Top And Cheapest Universities In Canada By Region For International Students
- List of 104 public universities and colleges in Canada for international students
- Top Canada university ranking – 30 universities to discover !
- The 20 Cheapest Universities and Colleges in Canada for international students
Students must complete all of their qualifying requirements within the academic year before beginning their studies in any Algoma University degree program.
A student must obtain a minimum A + average (or the country’s equivalent) on their previous academic record.
Scholarship Information :
- Year : 2021-2022
- Country : Canada
- Organization : Algoma University
- Name : Algoma University Scholarships
- Level : Undergraduate
- Specialty : Human Sciences Law Management and HRM Marketing Mathematics
- Target : All Targets For African Students
- Number of scholarships : 4
- Amount : 5.000 $ CAD
- Amount Information :
Up to 5.000$ CAD
- deadline : 30 November 2021
How to apply for the scholarship of the Algoma University ?
All students who are required to pay international differential fees, including university transfers, second-degree students, college graduates, and college transfer students are eligible for the entrance scholarship.
Please apply with the link bellow.
International students considered for the following scholarships must have a temporary resident visa as a member of the student class under Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Protection Act on the first day of class.